2021 Seattle Mariners

MC Fresh Breath

The oldest son of my best friend in Seattle got selected for the Mariners' Hometown Nine program.  I am so excited for him that I don't understand how his dad is handling it.  He's the first kid in this video, and I just noticed that's his mom behind him.  

image.thumb.png.e3ef5007eac54957fc4c2805674fe823.png

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 9/6/2021 at 5:50 PM, miguelito said:

See you in the playoffs.

Ha ha, just kidding.  Be well.

Prescient prediction there.  I am still going to limit myself to the baseball section of the site for now.  I have been watching and freaking out of course.  I hope Biff is now on board the Kelenic train.  And man, that Toro trade that I was so wrong about at the moment it happened.  Though I was already talkingabout a Toro jersey before my break.  No more questioning Mr. Dipoto.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

And man, that Toro trade that I was so wrong about at the moment it happened.  Though I was already talkingabout a Toro jersey before my break.  No more questioning Mr. Dipoto.

Yeah, as an Astros fan, I was not pleased that we gave up Toro. I think he’ll be a good player for several years. 

• Like 1