Big Dan Rodimer seems like he sucks

atomheartbevo

On 4/1/2021 at 12:11 PM, woohorn said:

Wikipedia says 6th only went 51% for Trump in 2020, so it will be interesting to see how the cowboy vs commies tactic works, especially against Wright's widow.

He finished 11th. 😂

Behind an admitted anti-Trump Republican 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

He’ll probably be some conservation conservative in Montana’s newly created district and lose again.

Jake blew everybody else out of the water fundraising, with over $500,000, and Big Dan came in second with $335,000 (Susan Wright was under $290,000)

Big Dan raises the second largest amount of money, yet comes in 11th, and he is defeated by a neverTrumper Republican and four Democrats.

Four Democrats beat Dan in a single race.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Jake blew everybody else out of the water fundraising, with over $500,000, and Big Dan came in second with $335,000 (Susan Wright was under $290,000)

Big Dan raises the second largest amount of money, yet comes in 11th, and he is defeated by a neverTrumper Republican and four Democrats.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

But how much of that 335k went to him and his family via laundered fake services?

44 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

That’s why you shit on bad candidates early and often. Don’t wait for them to gain traction. Both sides came out against him early on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

That’s why you shit on bad candidates early and often. Don’t wait for them to gain traction. Both sides came out against him early on. 

It was pretty fucking stupid to think he could take on Jake Ellzey and Susan Wright, let alone the other 8 people that beat him.

Like breathtakingly stupid to think that somebody from Nevada, who had just ran for office in Nevada last November and defeated by a Democrat, could waltz into Texas and take on somebody like Ellzey or Wright who are firmly entrenched in Texas Republican politics.  I haven't looked at Rodimer's funding beyond to see how much it was, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it was from out-of-state, because I can't think of any reason why Texas BMDs would favor Rodimer over Ellzey or Wright.

Guest Lobo
2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Big Dan raises the second largest amount of money, yet comes in 11th

Edited by Lobo
I forget who the other six are, Dan. But your wife’s a whore

4 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

He’ll probably be some conservation conservative in Montana’s newly created district and lose again.

He could move here without rebranding himself at all and take his newly gerrymandered district by 20 pts. These fuckers in Eastern MT will eat that shit up! These are still 30 to 40 shredded Trump flags flying proudly in my tiny little town of 3500 this very day.

6 minutes ago, Burt said:

He could move here without rebranding himself at all and take his newly gerrymandered district by 20 pts. These fuckers in Eastern MT will eat that shit up! These are still 30 to 40 shredded Trump flags flying proudly in my tiny little town of 3500 this very day.

I went to Miles City last summer for a baseball tournament and that whole area looked like it forgot to recover from the oil bust of the 80s. 

10 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I went to Miles City last summer for a baseball tournament and that whole area looked like it forgot to recover from the oil bust of the 80s. 

Trump is gonna return them to the days of boom, though.  He just needs to get in office first.

• 2 years later...

Off the top rope!!!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-gop-congressional-candidate-and-former-wwe-wrestler-daniel-rodimer-is-wanted-for-murder

Daniel Rodimer, the disgraced GOP congressional candidate who was endorsedby Donald Trump despite a previous arrest for a Waffle House assault, is being sought by Las Vegas police in connection to a murder.

Rodimer, 45, is accused of murdering 47-year-old Christopher Tapp during an altercation inside a hotel room at the Hilton Resorts World on the Las Vegas strip on Oct. 29, police announced Wednesday.

• Hook 'Em 2

Big Dan Rodimer doesn't know how to beach properly.

Daniel Rodimer, 45, was reportedly dressed as Ken from the “Barbie” movie when he got in an altercation with Christopher Tapp, 47, during a Halloween party last year at Resorts World.--LA Daily News via the Associated Press.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, smuggs said:

Off the top rope!!!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-gop-congressional-candidate-and-former-wwe-wrestler-daniel-rodimer-is-wanted-for-murder

Daniel Rodimer, the disgraced GOP congressional candidate who was endorsedby Donald Trump despite a previous arrest for a Waffle House assault, is being sought by Las Vegas police in connection to a murder.

Rodimer, 45, is accused of murdering 47-year-old Christopher Tapp during an altercation inside a hotel room at the Hilton Resorts World on the Las Vegas strip on Oct. 29, police announced Wednesday.

Two guys.  One hotel room.  One dressed like Ken.  One dies.  Nothing odd about that at all. 

• Hook 'Em 5