Nevada Wolf Pack @ Texas - Tues/Wed @ 6:30 on LHN

zlavydra

3 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

Did the batter bunt on that play?

Actually shit he may have. Don’t remember and don’t feel like rewinding. But yeah if he’s bunting then Daly was probably headed towards first like he’s supposed to, saw Hansen had it and realized it was too late to do shit. If so, my bad 

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Actually shit he may have. Don’t remember and don’t feel like rewinding. But yeah if he’s bunting then Daly was probably headed towards first like he’s supposed to, saw Hansen had it and realized it was too late to do shit. If so, my bad 

I’m late reading the thread and I don’t remember but if he did bunt then yeah Daly was more than likely doing the right thing. Seemed to be a weird play overall, tho. 

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

2 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

I’m late reading the thread and I don’t remember but if he did bunt then yeah Daly was more than likely doing the right thing. Seemed to be a weird play overall, tho. 

Wasn't a bunt. Normal groundball.

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No it was just a chopper iirc. Daly took a step towards second, then started toward first to back up a faltine throw, then stopped again when he saw that Hansen got to the ball. 

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Wasn't a bunt. Normal groundball.

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification.