How much yall pay for home and auto

seriously, your time is better spent jerking off. 

What I pay for insurance has nothing to do with what you pay.  If you think you're paying too much, call a couple of other carriers and get quotes.

"Well, I pay X for car insurance but I drive a leased 7 series and have 2 DUI and 3 speeding tickets" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Trying to figure out if I'm paying too much.  Can you provide the following info:

current payment:

sq foot

coverage

# of cars

# of drivers

Insurance name.  

TIA

Geico didn't take your call?

On a serious note, just shop that shit...  it's easy.  

47 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Trying to figure out if I'm paying too much.  Can you provide the following info:

current payment:

sq foot

coverage

# of cars

# of drivers

Insurance name.  

TIA

Need to ask everyone their credit scores too along with MVR report and claims history for both home and auto. That’s a big part of the pie.  Oh and where they live.   A $600,000 3500 sq ft home along the coast is going to cost a heck of lot more than the same in Austin.  And with autos, if you live anywhere from a line from Houston to San Antonio down to RGV your. auto rates are going to suck because of unlicensed and uninsured drivers and just flat shit driving habits.   Oh and auto theft too.  

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Are any of the drivers unmarried males under the age of 25?  If so, prepare to get fucked in the ass.

As a father of two at that age I can contest.

When my youngest now 21 got his DL and I placed him on my State Farm policy, my monthly premium went up from about $ 200 to $450 and this was without adding an additional vehicle.   The agent knew why I was calling when a few days after I got the notice in my mail.   He didn't even try to keep me as it appeared he had been through the drill before.   LOL.  Needless to say I found a less expensive option that took it down to around $300 a month and that was the additional vehicle.  Now do that for two and you really feel it.  When I added my now 19 year old, it went up to $450 which probably would have been in the $700's with State Farm

State Farm, Farmers, Travelers and AllState are for the olds.....  And for people without kids.  For some reason you don't feel the real immediate relief when you shed them from your policy after they get out of school and start paying their own way.

Edited by Nueces River Rat

On 8/21/2021 at 7:39 PM, conVINCEd said:

You also need the year the home was built.  Big difference between a new build and a home from the 50’s that hasn’t been taken down to the studs.

This too....   And if you live in the coastal areas, prepare to bend over even with newer construction.    Compared to what the premium might be in the county down the road that is out of the coastal Tier One counties.