Who's Carrying Today

Horn_Spanker

Look, for a lot of people carrying...halter top season is coming to an end (typically the Autumnal Equinox), and so you'll be seeing more 'concealed' weapons reveal themselves during this initial craze after the bill's implementation.  

Just like when concealed carry was passed and open carry and campus carry.

Not a damn thing is gonna happen.
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 9/9/2021 at 4:26 PM, Lobo said:

Look, for a lot of people carrying...halter top season is coming to an end (typically the Autumnal Equinox), and so you'll be seeing more 'concealed' weapons reveal themselves during this initial craze after the bill's implementation.  

Wtf are you talking about halter tops? Jesus Christ man, between this and you talking about your "weapon", it's clear that you are full of shit. Please just shut the fuck up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It was a joke about people printing.  Men In halter tops after Labor Day with guns exposed.  Christ, just an attempt at levity on a thread doing sideways.  

You’re right there’s no reason halter top talk would make any sense.  Just a shitty attempt at a joke.  There’s obviously no such thing as halter top season when it comes to open carry.  It was all just dumbassery.  My apologies, I forget what a badass you are sometimes   Sweetpea.   Please don’t hurt me 

you seem like a swell guy with lots of good traits but you prove time and time again to be literally incapable of being remotely amusing or amused.

Edited by Lobo

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

It was a joke about people printing.  Men In halter tops after Labor Day with guns exposed.  Christ, just an attempt at levity on a thread doing sideways.  

You’re right there’s no reason halter top talk would make any sense.  Just a shitty attempt at a joke.  There’s obviously no such thing as halter top season when it comes to open carry.  It was all just dumbassery.  My apologies, I forget what a badass you are sometimes   Sweetpea.   Please don’t hurt me 

you seem like a swell guy with lots of good traits but you prove time and time again to be literally incapable of being remotely amusing or amused.

My bad. I did not get the joke lol

On 9/11/2021 at 11:09 AM, Cajun said:

Yup.

Funny how the anti 2A guys here root for the bad guys.  Tells you all you need to know.

Nice to see losers like Felix out themselves.

Well done!

Of course, ya gotta give him some credit, at least he spreads his loser ways around…

4E47C791-2E4E-4832-8ADD-3F5B99DAFAE7.jpe

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 9/3/2021 at 2:04 PM, Lobo said:

My shooting range sent me an email that says it's a Labor Day special (which they've never done in the past) but I suspect it's to take advantage of all the free marketing press about the Sept. 1 carry law going into effect (I know it doesn't cover this kind of weapon).......

Buy one AR-15, get another one free. 

Didn't realize I was shooting with the kind of people that think, "I don't need an assault rifle but at these prices, I'm practically making money on the deal."  

My weapon has a modified grip and backstrap because my hands are larger than most (about 11").  None of the places in Austin have holsters that can fit it, or the ones that can look like shit.  Not gonna shop for one online, that's something you gotta get a physical feel for.  Anybody got any recs?  

Well did you did you take advantage of the 2 for 1 deal or not? Man can never have too many guns.

16 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Well did you did you take advantage of the 2 for 1 deal or not? Man can never have too many guns.

Nope, I sold my coupon on the Best Buy board on shaggybevo for 30 cents on the dollar.  Enough to buy some range time and a drink afterwards.  

Maybe a rifle down the road for my oldest because I know her maternal grandpa will want to take her hunting while he has some good years in him and want to get her comfortable with something before he just takes her out there and just encourages her to open fire at will.  They live/hunt in a county that's 1,100 square miles with 300 people in it.  It makes rural Texas hunting look like urban door-to-door warfare.  He'll just hand her a bolt rifle and let her rip. There's no trees, no structures, no people, and barely any deer.  They're safe hunters but after decades of not seeing a single living creature or manmade object or water or a tree day after day...I think you finally just kinda say "fuck it", and hand the grandkids a rifle.