Who's Carrying Today

Horn_Spanker

Hey man, you're not from here okay?!?  I grew up in East Houston.  

"Deer Park, Briscoe."

Whatever man.  It's different out here! 

Edited by Lobo

34 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Except now they are doing it legally.

Assuming they don't have other felonies, aren't caught committing a separate crime, aren't posessing drugs, etc, right?

How many people weren't ALREADY committing a crime when they were found to be in illegal possession of a firearm? How many of those gun charges would actually go away under this new law?

Given all the states that beat Texas to become bah gawd constitutional carry second amendment sanctuaries, surely there's some wild west shit out there to point to?

I know I'm being uppity but I can be convinced

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, B00M said:

Assuming they don't have other felonies, aren't caught committing a separate crime, aren't posessing drugs, etc, right?

How many people weren't ALREADY committing a crime when they were found to be in illegal possession of a firearm? How many of those gun charges would actually go away under this new law?

Not sure I'm following you but carrying a firearm in commission of a crime usually elevates and/or results in a separate charge. Why would that change?

14 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Not sure I'm following you but carrying a firearm in commission of a crime usually elevates and/or results in a separate charge. Why would that change?

I think you're following. Sorry for being unclear... What about a gang banger concealed carrying will be practically different moving forward? 

Edited by B00M

57 minutes ago, B00M said:

Given all the states that beat Texas to become bah gawd constitutional carry second amendment sanctuaries, surely there's some wild west shit out there to point to?

6 hours ago, Both Tacos said:

Can a business or employer restrict you from carrying concealed, unless you have a LTC?

Basically, okay to carry if you have your LTC but if not no-no. Is there a sign like the 30.06 that is specific to this?

yes

9 hours ago, B00M said:

Something, something... username and such...

8 hours ago, dcar00 said:

I can never tell, who shot Nice Guy Eddie in that standoff?  Larry doesn't look like he moves his gun fast enough after he shoots Joe.  And Mr. Orange doesn't have his weapon anymore after shooting Mr. Blonde.