Jayhawks vs Coyotes

Elmer_Fudd

24 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

The rushing of the field after beating South Dakota was embarrassing.  I felt embarrassed watching it.  It was sort of like watching homeless people have sex.

It’s only embarrassing if you’re participating instead of watching. And even then getting laid is getting laid

win is a win crackrock chalk go ku hobofuckers

If you're in school and want to have fun you should just go for it and storm the field it doesn't matter what other people think just be yourself and do what you want classes haven't even started and there is no punishment or anything even though its on camera and still the middle of the pandemic who cares if a bunch of grumpy old dudes want to take shots at your school because you won a game for the first time in a year just do what you want its Kansas.

3 minutes ago, pubes said:

It’s only embarrassing if you’re participating instead of watching. And even then getting laid is getting laid

win is a win crackrock chalk go ku hobofuckers

A dude called “Pubes” has 69 rep points and talks about getting laid. That’s amazing. Well done. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I understand it. It's all but guaranteed that 2/3 of those kids were freshmen that were psyched out of their skulls to go to a college football game in the student section and live that experience. KU football is the opposite of their basketball. Upper classmen have probably all but given up going to football games. 

Yeah... when I was at KU from 03-07 we rushed the field a ton. It was fun, no one got hurt, it was right in the height of the mangino build up for the ultimate win of a BCS bowl. For a school like Kansas to have any chance to ever be just a regular bowl participant I think you need a lot of fan energy. I’m good with it because even if it becomes a gimmicky meme of Kansas fans it contributes to the energy we need badly. I rushed the field no less than 3-4 times in 2-3 years going to KU football games. At least 2 times in one season that I recall.