Game Day Experience 2021

blacklab

I think the bad taste from OU has worn off.  But there's still our usual issues with fan engagement and enthusiasm in our oversized stadium, particularly with this 11am kick.

But yeah, weather is gonna be beautiful for the first time in a long time.  Beautiful Texas women in burnt orange yoga pants, the Pumpkin Spice of Life.  First bloody mary is just 12 hours away.  We win this, we can start actually entertaining real notions of getting to the Big XII Championship.  We lose this, and we need to start accepting the Cheez-It Bowl as our new reality.  

See you bastards out there tomorrow...

4 something left in the game and we've just fallen behind 25-24.  Perfect time to play Staying Alive and 24 Karat Magic cranked all the way up.  And every dipshit 'fan' they put on the jumbotron acts like it's the proudest moment of their life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man, I forgot what a fucking beating Okie aggy are. 

Dude started talking shit to my 17 yo when he told the guy to stop spitting on him when he yelled. I thought I was gonna have to beat his ass, but then he ran off. Fucking hillbilly POS.

Edited by wood

• 4 weeks later...

Playing don’t stop believing with a 1/4 full stadium going into OT with Kansas…. Probably fueled Kansas.

this entire program from top to bottom is a fucking disaster. PA announcer, empty seats from day 1, shitty music blasting, stupid fucking fair atmosphere, copycat fucking stadium stampede…. I’m so fucking over this shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 9 months later...