Dallas Stars 2021-2022 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Since this is a hockey thread, anybody watch the Michigan Denver game before in the frozen four? That was fun. Denver won. They said Michigan has 4 of the top 5 draft choices.

Watching college hockey vs nhl is remarkably different than ncaa vs nfl. Ncaa hockey is not even in the neighborhood of nhl. Seattle would beat the ncaa champion by 10. (Then again alabama my lose to Houston Texans by 45 but who knows)

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You say that like the same pass didn’t just give klingberg an empty net because Campbell was so slow getting post to post. 

that pass was longer and the player who made the pass was farther away from the goal.  It wasn't easy but he was late.

Well I finally figured out how to watch the games again since getting rid of DTV. (Got rid of DTV a few years ago but figured out streaming and casting recently)

Missed watching. But got damn do we constantly get out shot by a lot every game it seems.

What needs to happen on defense? There is no fucking way to win a cup giving this many shots up on goal. Martin Brodeur can’t win with this team. Hasek agrees.

12 hours ago, markstanco said:

Well I finally figured out how to watch the games again since getting rid of DTV. (Got rid of DTV a few years ago but figured out streaming and casting recently)

Missed watching. But got damn do we constantly get out shot by a lot every game it seems.

What needs to happen on defense? There is no fucking way to win a cup giving this many shots up on goal. Martin Brodeur can’t win with this team. Hasek agrees.

dude we're #11 in gaa and #10 in shots allowed. it ain't that bad. chill