Dallas Stars 2021-2022 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

I was at that the Vancouver game. First, don't fucking blame me. I cheered my balls off. Second, was fucking cool to go to a game again. Third, took my gf to her first hockey game and i think we've got another fan. Despite the loss she wants to go again. Cheers to hockey. 

Now, Stars, stop fucking around and get into the playoffs

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Like 2

that game should have been 7-2, but Gibson was a cyborg for two periods. but the good guys prevailed in the end. rematch tomorrow. gonna guess Wedgie gets the nod. wonder if we slot in Studenic again. Although I think he just has a couple points so far, he seems like a puck vacuum in the corners. we need more possession time and wear-down time for the other goalie. pepper the shit out of him. we're still trying to be fancy. too many passes and not enough mini-gun style attacks on the net. we gotta own the 'missed open net' stat. it's getting comical at this point

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/30/2022 at 11:01 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that game should have been 7-2, but Gibson was a cyborg for two periods. but the good guys prevailed in the end. rematch tomorrow. gonna guess Wedgie gets the nod. wonder if we slot in Studenic again. Although I think he just has a couple points so far, he seems like a puck vacuum in the corners. we need more possession time and wear-down time for the other goalie. pepper the shit out of him. we're still trying to be fancy. too many passes and not enough mini-gun style attacks on the net. we gotta own the 'missed open net' stat. it's getting comical at this point

Gibson was on fucking fire. Holy shit.

14-3 in OT/shootouts this year —37% of our wins, according to Razor on The Musers this AM. Also said we could theoretically set the franchise record for wins at home in a season (29, set by the 99 champs). We have 20 with 10 home games left.

• Like 1