Dalvin Cook Protects His Home...

MoJames

This AM I saw a blurb about it stating that an ex-gf broke into his home, she had a background like being a marine or something and there was an assault.

Well...

2680afe8-c028-4a5e-9f5e-7005ef75c5bb_tex

It appears this was the narrative pushed out by Cook's group through Schefter and now it looks like it might be getting worse for Dalvin. 

i mean lawyers are paid to present their client's side of things in the best light....

but that statement has a LOT of really, really specific facts and details.

normally you dont see a statement from a lawyer with that many specific details without them having  some additional non-mentioned collaborating information to go along with it.

tl;dr bitches be crazy.

but Im kinda leaning towards Dalvin's side of things until new information comes to light.

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i mean lawyers are paid to present their client's side of things in the best light....

but that statement has a LOT of really, really specific facts and details.

normally you dont see a statement from a lawyer with that many specific details without them having  some additional non-mentioned collaborating information to go along with it.

tl;dr bitches be crazy.

but Im kinda leaning towards Dalvin's side of things until new information comes to light.

Know how I know you're not a lawyer?

53 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Sounds like Sgt. Trimble is going to jail. 

Probably.  No matter how it actually happened, it happened in his home and he's got two corroborating witnesses.

All I know is that if some crazy girlfriend or ex-girlfriend or whatever she is broke into my house, assaulted me, maced my guests, then got a hold of a gun, I wouldn't be as contrite about breaking her face as he is in that text exchange.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, TexArcher said:

Probably.  No matter how it actually happened, it happened in his home and he's got two corroborating witnesses.

All I know is that if some crazy girlfriend or ex-girlfriend or whatever she is broke into my house, assaulted me, maced my guests, then got a hold of a gun, I wouldn't be as contrite about breaking her face as he is in that text exchange.

atta boy

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Why don't we wait and see how those witnesses do on cross before we go all in on a press release from Cook's attorneys.

EDIT: I'm just going to leave the above post here as a perfect example of hasty internetting.

Edited by David Dennison
Read, stupid. You're stupid.