2022 Texas Softball - Locked and Loaded

Js1

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I kinda gotta believe that the UO imports, while a talent infusion, pretty much poisoned the team, and maybe even some recruiting.

I'm willing to wait a couple of years to see what he does with "homegrown" talent.

Plus he came in when recruits were committing their freshman and sophomore year.  The new rules have helped, plus the portal. He also has done the work to flip some commits as much as he could, like Mia Scott

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I kinda gotta believe that the UO imports, while a talent infusion, pretty much poisoned the team, and maybe even some recruiting.

I'm willing to wait a couple of years to see what he does with "homegrown" talent.

What makes you say that??? Wasn’t Oregon a power while Nike was there?? Maybe they tried to come in and take over?? 
whatever the reason was I don’t think them coming in poisoned the team. Unless it was a lot going on we didn’t know about. But with us making it to supers ever year i doubt it 

28 minutes ago, D3zii said:

What makes you say that??? Wasn’t Oregon a power while Nike was there?? Maybe they tried to come in and take over?? 
whatever the reason was I don’t think them coming in poisoned the team. Unless it was a lot going on we didn’t know about. But with us making it to supers ever year i doubt it 

Probably referring to Elish and Mary, the former a demonstrably terrible teammate, and the the latter rumored to be a locker room problem (who knows if it's true).  

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

Probably referring to Elish and Mary, the former a demonstrably terrible teammate, and the the latter rumored to be a locker room problem (who knows if it's true).  

And LB who kinda took her NIL deal and stopped caring