Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Just now, Jograves said:

I get the thought that Mane and Salah should be brought off to avoid anything happening to them, but I think there's a brilliance to what JK is doing. Make them hungry and greedy for goals. 

Also MOmentum...

Yeah this has really just been an amazing season. We finally got the lethal defense to go along with the lethal offense. All those things Klopp built towards are being achieved. And unfortunately they occupy the same world as the best City team of all time. But yeah, bring on Barcelona. That should be fun. Love the VvD vs. Messi matchup. 

Realized that was  a random kind of thought.  Was updating the schedule on my monitor and saw we only have four scheduled (at the moment).  I like Klopp always keeping things in perspective.  This is a really f*&^ing good team and really f&^king fun to watch.  

1 hour ago, Jograves said:

Bobby trained today. Looks like he'll be good for tomorrow. Great news.

Yep.

Full 23-

Liverpool squad for Barcelona: Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Alisson, Henderson, Sturridge, Moreno, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mignolet, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Matip, Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold.

3 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Yep.

Full 23-

Liverpool squad for Barcelona: Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Alisson, Henderson, Sturridge, Moreno, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mignolet, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Matip, Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold.

What a difference a year makes. This point last year we were praying that Lallana was able to play.

• Like 1