So, the "Q" asshole is running for office

Gil Bang

10 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

and he's perfect for the GQP...he's a moron

He is the opposite of perfect for the GQP.  He made a wild ass mistake.  But then was called out on it, and admitted his error.  That is heresy in the modern GQP. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

33 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

He is the opposite of perfect for the GQP.  He made a wild ass mistake.  But then was called out on it, and admitted his error.  That is heresy in the modern GQP. 

Yeah I was a bit shocked by that as well. Not even "Q" is fucking  stupid enough for the GQP. 

40 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Yep the punchline at the end was hilarious "He's right, I made a mistake."  However, it proved to me he's not cut out to be in the current GQP.  If he was, he would've doubled down on the stupid instead of admitting he was wrong.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yep the punchline at the end was hilarious "He's right, I made a mistake."  However, it proved to me he's not cut out to be in the current GQP.  If he was, he would've doubled down on the stupid instead of admitting he was wrong.

Exactly.  Then the crowd would've gone wild, and the relatively sane people left sitting there would all be staring at each other slack jawed and incredulous.  

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Yep, that's the best I can do -- give props for admitting error. But on the other hand he and many others find it perfectly acceptable to take a broad stage and spew shit that they know is completely wrong. Or they just wing it and go with whatever sounds good in the moment. And the "right guy" who called him on it was only slightly less wrong than him? 

"Oh, I have no response. He's correct about me having been completely unaware of reality when I blather for two consecutive minutes. Please understand that I come from a background where reality is actually a deficit rather than a granted value."