Rapper Boosie BadAzz shares his reaction on Instagram to finding out his son Tootie Raww is not the father of a child he was expecting with his now ex-girlfriend

Beau Vine

20 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Rappers getting smoked has more to do with clout and robberies than anything else. Largely they aren't out there doing that. The people killing them are the people who really are what the artists are portraying themselves to to be in their music. If these rappers were really killers and gangsters they would get what Bobby Shmurda got while laying out lyrics for law enforcement to listen to. Of course there are exceptions, but by and large these guys are just kids that come from rough neighborhoods like me.

5th ward boyz we’re hard

22 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Rappers getting smoked has more to do with clout and robberies than anything else. Largely they aren't out there doing that. The people killing them are the people who really are what the artists are portraying themselves to to be in their music. If these rappers were really killers and gangsters they would get what Bobby Shmurda got while laying out lyrics for law enforcement to listen to. Of course there are exceptions, but by and large these guys are just kids that come from rough neighborhoods like me.

Woodlands? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/7/2022 at 5:30 PM, HOOKEM4 said:

I mean Boosie has a murder charge and many more suspected murdered that LEO hasn't been able to pin on him. That dude is an actual live the life you rap about. He is no someone I would say a damn thing to and I would gtfo if he was in any building I was in because the odds of getting shot go up exponentially around that crazy mofo.

That is why I said they "largely" aren't out there doing that. There are thousands upon thousands of rappers. Most aren't doing any of that. In fact, most rappers are working a $10 an hour job while rapping about cars and chains they don't have. Lol. Then when they get a little money they end up accidentally posting their address on a bag on IG live and some real killers come and rob them in the middle of the night. There are some real demons out there of course, but most are just playing the hand that is dealt to them. Boozie just happens to be a real one.

On 6/6/2022 at 6:20 PM, cmontexas said:

Dr Dre did beat the shit out of a female journalist tho

The Source

You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?
What you say?
What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?
I'ma kill you, motherfucker
Uh-uh, temper, temper
Mr. Dre, Mr. N.W.A., Mr. AK
Comin' straight outta Compton, y'all better make way

On 6/7/2022 at 5:23 PM, Thatguy said:

For some of them (xxxtentacion), sure. For others (Young Dolph), no. It's a pure consequence of being in the game. I don't know what %s you're assuming but I promise you it's more than you think that are out there gangbanging. I wouldn't call it "exceptions" as it's a large slice of the pie if you're talking about rappers that rap about guns and drugs and shit. Selling drugs is a pretty common way to pay for studio time.

The street also goes in both directions... you start rapping about that stuff and suddenly it seems like a fun idea. Or you get into it to build up some cred.

I mean - if you think it's just about clout and people getting robbed - then why aren't there a bunch of indie rock and country artists getting blown away left and right? Rappers that aren't in that world are extremely unlikely to get pulled up on and shot and killed. No one is shooting Tyler the Creator or Jack Harlow. 

Edited by ztejas

55 minutes ago, ztejas said:

For some of them (xxxtentacion), sure. For others (Young Dolph), no. It's a pure consequence of being in the game. I don't know what %s you're assuming but I promise you it's more than you think that are out there gangbanging. I wouldn't call it "exceptions" as it's a large slice of the pie if you're talking about rappers that rap about guns and drugs and shit. Selling drugs is a pretty common way to pay for studio time.

The street also goes in both directions... you start rapping about that stuff and suddenly it seems like a fun idea. Or you get into it to build up some cred.

I mean - if you think it's just about clout and people getting robbed - then why aren't there a bunch of indie rock and country artists getting blown away left and right? Rappers that aren't in that world are extremely unlikely to get pulled up on and shot and killed. No one is shooting Tyler the Creator or Jack Harlow. 

This post is dumb. Rappers are getting pulled up on because they are wearing 100k around their neck. If country artist were doing that they would be getting pulled up on too. I will keep saying it until you hear me. There are some rappers that are in the game but by and large the majority aren't. Flashing and flaunting IS WHY they end up dead. If that were NOT the case then they would've ended up dead long before they became rappers. Rick Ross was a security guard. For every rapper you name that was about it I can name 100 dudes who were faking it til they made it.