#9 OKST @ #16 Baylor 2:30 FOX

'stache

https://247sports.com/player/monaray-baldwin-46110692/

this is the type of player Baylor competes with. Where is Brennan Thompson?

Does sark just have a thing about playing freshman? Jatavion sanders didn’t play at all last year. I have a hard time believing he wasn’t one of our best tight ends as a true freshman.

3 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

Does sark just have a thing about playing freshman? Jatavion sanders didn’t play at all last year. I have a hard time believing he wasn’t one of our best tight ends as a true freshman.

A TE requires more development than a WR. Brennan Thompson was/is getting over Bronchitis. It was bad enough I believe he was tested for pneumonia. There was a tweet from his mother about it.

6 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

This is a special kind of retarded

Short answer is no. Brenan was sick, was a fall enrollee, and played like 2 or 3a HS ball. He'll play when ready. JT sanders was definitely not ready last year by all accounts, even his own.

Is Brock Huard the color guy? What a fucking dipshit. 

"Would you rather have a run there or a 50/50 jump ball to your receiver?" 

Hey Einstein - run sets you up for a FG to go up 2 scores and it keeps the clock running. But yes - take a shot for a TD you probably don't need with your hilariously interception-prone QB. 

Probably. Our best bet is that 1.  QE stunts on them and 2. Sanders offers to lose the game personally as he seems to do  about 4 or 5 times a year. 

Stop. It’s down to once a year. Maybe twice. Good news for you is your on our upcoming schedule. Someone is getting the gift W. Or are they? Maybe this is the year.

Is Brock Huard the color guy? What a fucking dipshit. 
"Would you rather have a run there or a 50/50 jump ball to your receiver?" 
Hey Einstein - run sets you up for a FG to go up 2 scores and it keeps the clock running. But yes - take a shot for a TD you probably don't need with your hilariously interception-prone QB. 

Read this thread post game. I enjoyed your work in this thread.

Stop. It’s down to once a year. Maybe twice. Good news for you is your on our upcoming schedule. Someone is getting the gift W. Or are they? Maybe this is the year.

Thought this was a good redemption game for Sanders. In the lat he’s turtles in big games. He wasn’t exceptional but at times he put the team on his back and made plays.

I was in a bit of a personal hell…visiting family in Michigan so we took the kids to a renaissance fair all day, playing a huge game on the road while hanging with one my BiL’s who is a huge Baylor fanatic and ACL-like internet quality.  Could only follow effectively via ESPN and osu forums.  

Seems like everything that was a huge gap has been steadily improving…defensive backfield, short yardage, special teams and throwing picks against a good defense.  Run game didn’t pop for 4+ ypc but did enough against a stellar D Line.  Reading PbP and the box score, also feels like we took calculated risks in a smarter way than Aranda’s staff did…going for it on fourth on the first drive was a great way to show the team that last years goal line difficulties don’t need to haunt this year.  

Overall I think osu belongs in Tier 1 for now, as long as Sanders stays healthy (big if) and the team stays focused.  Proud of them, had this game circled since the championship as a deflection point…this squad may be pretty good. 

39 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Overall I think osu belongs in Tier 1 for now, as long as Sanders stays healthy (big if) and the team stays focused.  Proud of them, had this game circled since the championship as a deflection point…this squad may be pretty good. 

Y'all look really good. Assuming you make the CCG I think it's an 11-2 or 12-1 type squad. Probably the only team in the B12 that I'd think has a shot at the playoff. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

I was in a bit of a personal hell…visiting family in Michigan so we took the kids to a renaissance fair all day, playing a huge game on the road while hanging with one my BiL’s who is a huge Baylor fanatic and ACL-like internet quality.  Could only follow effectively via ESPN and osu forums.  

Seems like everything that was a huge gap has been steadily improving…defensive backfield, short yardage, special teams and throwing picks against a good defense.  Run game didn’t pop for 4+ ypc but did enough against a stellar D Line.  Reading PbP and the box score, also feels like we took calculated risks in a smarter way than Aranda’s staff did…going for it on fourth on the first drive was a great way to show the team that last years goal line difficulties don’t need to haunt this year.  

Yeah there was improvement across the board in all areas. Baylor’s DL is super legit. They are going to make it tough on everyone because they can control the LOS with their DL and drop everyone into coverage. We still moved the ball pretty well against them, and they are likely the best defense we’ll face all year unless we make the playoffs.

Our defense continues to improve. The front is really good and the backers continue to get better. This will be a legit defense by the end of the year, IMO.  Not as good as last year, but with the offense being better it should be enough.