Kraft Star Wars Mac & Cheese....

Armybrat

...suck. Mrs Brat picked them up by mistake at HEB. But....

Both 12 ounce prime sirloins turned out a perfect medium (cooked 'em to the wife's preference). We split one about 60/40, which is plenty for us.  The leftover steak will be shared on Monday.
The cut green beans were pretty good (Costco canned) , but the novelty Mac & Cheese - Star Wars pasta (R2D2, C3PO, & X-Wing Fighters) - was a bit lame & dry.
The cook was prepared for any criticism....

E96_B3_C4_E_6948_4905_B558_C5_DA6_A0_BFF2_F.jpg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

The sirloins prior to being laid on the Weber gas grill -  A bit of olive oil with Texas Tech rub & an overlay of Montreal Seasoning - moistened with a few dashes of lite soy sauce..

0_EE6_D8_CE_F539_4_A35_ADF7_32_A1_BA2_A6833.jpg

Steaks look great. Excellent choice of firearm. And I’d smash that Mac & Chee. But I’m a bit scared to ask about about “Texas Tech rub.” Sand, herpes, and gonorrhea? 

Edited by Dutch

9 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Steaks look great. Excellent choice of firearm. And I’d smash that Mac & Chee. But I’m a bit scared to ask about about “Texas Tech rub.” Sand, herpes, and gonorrhea? 

Dunno - granddaughter gave the jar to Mrs. Brat last year. It's similar to the Montreal Steak seasoning, but not a coarse.

Eh.  You're at the age where you do what you do.  Fuck the haters.  I give you credit for knowing about rebel troopers and imperial walkers.  

Keep on keeping on.   But, for the love of God, do not cook PRIME sirloins more than medium rare.  At least not yours.  women folk can eat theirs how they want.