Kansas @ Oklahoma

Constant

17 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That right there is a decision that shows that venables is a shitty head coach. 

have to kick there and make it 17. 

Be happy they didn’t have to use the schooner. 

Eh, fuck that. Had an opportunity to put your foot on their throat. Perfectly fine with trying it there. Just would have been nice for some push and perhaps a chip on that backside end. 

You know I just knew OU wouldn't stay sucking for long. Watch them run off a streak here. Fuck.

Or maybe KU just really sucks. I don't think so though. KU isn't great or anything but OU still put up 700 yards of offense. That looks like the bad old days right there. 

Another reason why we need to nail this small window we were just granted and win the conference this year.

15 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

You know I just knew OU wouldn't stay sucking for long. Watch them run off a streak here. Fuck.

Or maybe KU just really sucks. I don't think so though. KU isn't great or anything but OU still put up 700 yards of offense. That looks like the bad old days right there. 

Another reason why we need to nail this small window we were just granted and win the conference this year.

Kansas is #112 in FEI defense and it hasn't been updated since the OU game. So it's probably even worse. Kansas has one of the worst defenses in the country. 

They've been winning games because their offense is good (with Daniels at QB) and they've played a trash schedule.