Week 15: Dallas Cowboys @ Jax Jags

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:
Jags are on a roll.... this may be a close game. 

Not sure how much of a roll you are on if the Lions curb stomped you 2 weeks ago. They are 2-2 in their last 4.

Trevor Lawrence is playing great..... 3-2 in last 5 with a road loss to KC and Detroit.  They play a lot of man so I'm interested to see if our guys can create separation.

Trevor Lawrence is playing great..... 3-2 in last 5 with a road loss to KC and Detroit.  They play a lot of man so I'm interested to see if our guys can create separation.
I get they are playing better in the past month but all I kept hearing this week was how Jags are playing great and on a roll like you said. I just see it different. They are playing average, which for them is much better than usual.

But it's a road game so I'm sure it will be close regardless.

Dak going to fuck around like last week?

Is the offense going to keep fucking around so they’re in 3rd and 8+ every possession?

Dak had a high throw on 3rd down. But maybe make it a bit easier for the offense and don’t run reverses they lose yards?

Is the offense going to keep fucking around so they’re in 3rd and 8+ every possession?

Dak had a high throw on 3rd down. But maybe make it a bit easier for the offense and don’t run reverses they lose yards?
You're going to take slow developing reverses every game and like it! Kellen learned from Garrett and Linehan with that shit that kills our momentum more than not
  • Like 1

Parsons!

Zeke's having a really nice season..... Never be an elite RB again, but still extremely productive and nice counter to Pollard.

Yeah people keep acting like he’s been mediocre. Nah he’s been good. Pollard has just been more explosive

Nice defensive stand.

Zeke's having a really nice season..... Never be an elite RB again, but still extremely productive and nice counter to Pollard.
Agreed. I can't knock him too much. His production isn't even close to what we are paying but that's a sunk cost at this point. Bringing Pollard in to have a legit role really helped him and has kept him fresh.

Every fucking team can pick up huge yards in screens except Dallas. And when they do they eat Dallas up. We have no answer for it.

It’s unreal.

I mean explain while Dallas can’t even run a reverse but every team killed us.
Because Kellen has zero idea how to draw it up. Ours is too predictable. A screen is supposed to catch the defense slipping and get more guys out in front than they have. Ours are the opposite.