2023 Drunk Thread

Hate

• 3 weeks later...
We can't be the only ones up getting drunk on a Friday night. Have you heard anything from your friend on the East Coast lately?

I talked to her the other day, but it was about family health issues, so naturally I wasn’t asking for pics. But she is still fucking her boss and not so much her husband.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Despite the lack of posts, have been around for a while and much respect Hate. If I could find the effort to photoshop a Jello shot into Leo's hand, well, that would be for you....

Edit: Can you not "preview" posts anymore? And why is the picture so big?....

Leo_Toasting_meme_banner.jpg

Edited by smoothlonghorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

I always see this video pop up on Instagram of a lady showing how to make some drink (can’t recall the name) but she says it requires 1 oz of bourbon and she proceeds to pour nearly a pint of bourbon. The video cuts to a guy stumbling out of a mobile home. When I see this video, I always think of Hate and this thread.

15 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I always see this video pop up on Instagram of a lady showing how to make some drink (can’t recall the name) but she says it requires 1 oz of bourbon and she proceeds to pour nearly a pint of bourbon. The video cuts to a guy stumbling out of a mobile home. When I see this video, I always think of Hate and this thread.

I lost interest after “of a lady showing.” 
Then there was no link to any video.  What terrible post.  

• Like 1

Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

Ahhh. Your'e a MAGAt...noted.

Baseball is for pussies and incels.

Dude you're a sick poster. How does it make you feel that I have over twice the rep you do despite you posting all the time in the CR echo chamber. I bet it makes you mad.