2023 Drunk Thread

Hate

I had to go to a play last night because a friend was in it. It was on the deep east side of town. So afterwards, we decided to go to that sign bar off of MLK or 969 when you are that far east. It was a bigger place than I thought. They have a maze set up and I got in it and kind of got lost, hahaha. Luckily, I had my beer with me so I wasn't without comfort during the ordeal. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2023 at 2:30 PM, burntorangebongos said:

I had to go to a play last night because a friend was in it. It was on the deep east side of town. So afterwards, we decided to go to that sign bar off of MLK or 969 when you are that far east. It was a bigger place than I thought. They have a maze set up and I got in it and kind of got lost, hahaha. Luckily, I had my beer with me so I wasn't without comfort during the ordeal. 

mom day GIF

• 3 weeks later...

For the first time in 18 months, since Feb 2 2022, I'm baaaaaack... Sort of. Had a bit of a medical scare back then. Used to be a regular contributor to this thread but had to cut back, instead I just cut it all off cold turkey. Tonight I've had three old fashioneds and I am fucked up and ready for bed. Goodnight kids

• Like 1

Fng thread! Already in the dog house with the “boss” week one! She didn’t like the comment of you can’t drink all day if you don’t start before College Game Day is over!

I had to sprinkle in some water bottles prior to the UT kick off! I’m so in trouble and this was against Rice! Too much pre-season build up?

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1