2023 Drunk Thread

Hate

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Dude you're a sick poster. How does it make you feel that I have over twice the rep you do despite you posting all the time in the CR echo chamber. I bet it makes you mad. 

Serious answer:  it means nothing.  rep is nothing.  status on this site is nothing.  One day, with age, you will learn (hopefully).

2 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Serious answer:  it means nothing.  rep is nothing.  status on this site is nothing.  One day, with age, you will learn (hopefully).

Yet you keep bagging me in a way that no one else here does. For no discernable reason. You're welcome to throw me on ignore. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

BTW - this is who Patricio Swayze is - I tried to end things and apologize and he responds by ignoring and insulting me.

Screenshot_20230609_232626_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2c32d008d533416613be9f595c0b8250.jpgScreenshot_20230609_232632_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1099c7212be1ce85d96efbdef87a32d9.jpgScreenshot_20230609_232632_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1099c7212be1ce85d96efbdef87a32d9.jpg

Fucking L-O-L.  That was sincere.  I will go try your spot.  However, life gets in the way.  I am a father.  I have a job.  I have responsibilities that sometimes override my plans that are made on a fucking message board.  One day perhaps you will get that.  You remind me of my 8 year old...naive to the world.

Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

Fucking L-O-L.  That was sincere.  I will go try your spot.  However, life gets in the way.  I am a father.  I have a job.  I have responsibilities that sometimes override my plans that are made on a fucking message board.  One day perhaps you will get that.  You remind me of my 8 year old...naive to the world.

Calling me pendejo was sincere? You think I'm fucking retarded? 

I speak Spanish all day at work, guey. Don't call me a fucking pendejo then tell me it's chill. I don't fucking know you and you know you don't like me.

Take that shit out of your mouth and work on your posting while you're at it. You fucking suck.

"Fucking L-O-L.  That was sincere.  I will go try your spot.  However, life gets in the way.  I am a father.  I have a job.  I have responsibilities that sometimes override my plans that are made on a fucking message board.  One day perhaps you will get that.  You remind me of my 8 year old...naive to the world."

All of those solo parts were pretty damn cool!

Edited by DalTxHornFan

Alright.  Let's try this again.  Tonight is a Woodford Reserve kind of night. I'm hoping for more storms to blow through.  An evening on the porch with bourbon, weed, and rain songs is a pretty damn good night.

• Like 2

Things got really weird out here in the OC last night.  Went to friend's kid's birthday party.  7 families, we've gotten pretty close over the last year or so.  Some families are closer than others.  

Anyways, one of the wives is making frozen mango margaritas.  Delicious. As we were drinking, one of my buddies said "these are kind of icy to drink."  Then he pours white claw in his.  I look and then he poors some white claw in my margarita.  For whatever reason I drink it.  One of the other guys saw this and said "so that's the kind of friendship yall have developed?"    

5 minutes ago, tfoolry said:

Can you get a Las Lomas dinner in Destin?  Asking for a friend. 

No but come to Austin I'll treat you to one. 

I've had some low THC edibles and had a lot to drink and a couple tramadol tonight. I need to go to bed soon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, beer said:

Hear me out. Eat 3 or 4 redskin peanuts, thin a good sip of tequila (patron is what I'm drinking now) and sweatergod the aftertaste is peanut butter cookies.  Or I'm borderline drunk. 

1687036832705568554874319087210.jpg

User name not checking out.  

• Hook 'Em 1

[mention=22]Hate[/mention],Why was your power off? Storm or something? 

Yes. We had a storm with 100 MPH winds on Wednesday night . The blue area below is directly over where I live. I’ve never seen a thunderstorm like that before.

35f19f0d88924c99c58308aae785d1ad.jpg

Drinking Woodford Reserve out here in the desert of the Phoenix East Valley, saw this on reddit.

Who's dad is this?

During the shooting event of the 1965 World Pentathlon Championships, Herbert Polzhuber drank 10 glasses of beer and a bottle of cognac, stepped onto the shooting platform, shot all his bullets directly into the ground and passed out. Alcohol would be banned from shooting events shortly after.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Polzhuber

• Like 1
  • Haha 2