Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

It wasn't the QT that concerned me, it was the grilled cheese. Those ingredients are rather simple. 

First of all - it's a grilled cheese and ham. Second of all - I was already going there to get beer. Third of all - you know what. Nevermind. You guys are dicks. 

8 minutes ago, beer said:

Shit, I was gonna offer to cash app you a whataburger.  You're a Grove rat right?

I don't have a whataburger across the street from where I live. What did QT do to you? They don't deserve this slander. 

Also - no - I don't live in the fucking ghetto in Dallas. I live in Austin in a pretty nice neighborhood.

Bochy's pitching management is shit. 

2 minutes ago, beer said:

I thought you and big-buttophile lived near each other, my bad. 

Dude I'm gonna give you a helpful hint about interacting with me on this board. You seem to think I'm way more keyed up than I am. I'm - for the most part - pretty chill - I just post crazy shit and I'm extremely dry. If you think I'm hot or pissed off or losing it I'm more likely than not just taking the piss.

You know futureman, right? Like that but more serious. 

I know it's hard to read over text. 

Just now, beer said:

And me too, I'm just joking around too. Thought you and Vic were near each other which is where I grew up too.  I lived off Bee Caves for years but definitely got my start in the ghetto

I went to SMU and lived in Dallas between '14 and '20. Roughest hood I lived in was Old East Dallas. Which was way sketchier than almost anywhere in Austin. 

I've never met Vic. I know @Zepol87.

6 minutes ago, beer said:

I didn't know Sherzer had heterochromia.

Also... c'mon,  bro. 

6 minutes ago, beer said:

And me too, I'm just joking around too. Thought you and Vic were near each other which is where I grew up too.  I lived off Bee Caves for years but definitely got my start in the ghetto

My fiance's sister and brother in law live in Bee Cave so I am there throughout the year. But I am a Dallas native. 

• Hook 'Em 1