Who else bought season tickets for the first time this year?

GHOSTUSER

The Longhorn Foundation’s persistence in reaching out to me caused me to finally pull the trigger on a sweet pair of seats in one of the club sections. This is the first time I’ve had UT season tickets since I was in law school. My thought process was that I think we are going to win 9 games this season and we will be back competing for conference and national championships the following year so I wanted to lock in my donation now. Who else here has taken the plunge?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2018 at 4:20 PM, Iconoclast Texan said:

The Longhorn Foundation’s persistence in reaching out to me caused me to finally pull the trigger on a sweet pair of seats in one of the club sections. This is the first time I’ve had UT season tickets since I was in law school. My thought process was that I think we are going to win 9 games this season and we will be back competing for conference and national championships the following year so I wanted to lock in my donation now. Who else here has taken the plunge?

I’m pretty fucking sure this calls for a new custom tailored jersey.  Keep us updated bro.  

• Like 3

On 8/15/2018 at 8:43 AM, BrazilHorn said:

Not my first time. I am eagerly awaiting the ticket pack. Is my first time to add the OU tickets. My boys are old enough now to appreciate the hate and to be able to hang.

FYI, if the OU tickets aren’t included with your regular tickets, it’s time to panic because you aren’t getting them.