Trump Town Hall thread, all snowflakes welcome

jimmyjazz

45 minutes ago, royiv said:

Homeboy has made at least >$10 million annually for the last 15 years and wasn’t hurting prior to that. I could tell a lot of people to fuck themselves with that kind of money, especially since he’s a self professed cheapskate.

And his SO isn’t exactly a low earner, either.   Partially responsible for brain rot of a large (female) portion of the country, yes, but paid. 

6 hours ago, royiv said:

Homeboy has made at least >$10 million annually for the last 15 years and wasn’t hurting prior to that. I could tell a lot of people to fuck themselves with that kind of money, especially since he’s a self professed cheapskate.

That’s fantastic. No shit. This entire rabbit hole started with “he’s a Vanderbilt, he inherited fuck your money from his mom.” Which I said was not the case, has been corroborated, and to which I also initially added he is  obviously wealthy now, he just earned it himself” or some version of that. 

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump should have dumped pence in 2019, put him in ‘charge’ of Covid / dumb all the blame on him 

he picks up noem as vp. First female vp and wins over voters. It would have made for an interesting election 

Im sorry the last election wasn’t interesting enough for you? Rehydrate buddy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump should have dumped pence in 2019, put him in ‘charge’ of Covid / dumb all the blame on him 

he picks up noem as vp. First female vp and wins over voters. It would have made for an interesting election 

Have you forgotten? Trump did put Mike Pence in charge of the Coronavirus Task Force. He made the announcement on Feb 26, 2020. (Why would Trump have dumped Pence in 2019?)

Surely you’re not suggesting that Pence was the reason Trump lost the election.

Goddamn, YES!  What a PPV that would be.   My mind was thinking journalists.
Come to think of it, I think someone like Bill Burr would be amazing to take on Trump, too.

How about Michael Rappaport? It would quickly fly off the rails and Rappaport would probably strangle him. Win win.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1