Arsenal FC 2023-24: Passion, Energy, Clarity

shadow_operative

16 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

This is the best Arsenal have looked all year.   Way less passing it around aimlessly and possession way more attacking and being dangerous 

It's helping that PSV are actually playing football, rather than a low block with all 10 outfield players in the box.  Their willingness to play is allowing us to do the same.

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Time to get Kai a goal, if it’s actually possible.  

Indeed. The way we, and they, are playing, he should get a good chance.

• Like 1

Ode took out ads in the Islington and his hometown newspapers. Very cool:

Norwegian text translation:

“As a child, you have dreams. Dreams most will think are impossible. When dreams begin to be reality, you realise that you must leave your comfort zone. It was here [Drammen] where I took my first step. Drammen will always be my home, but right now I belong to Islington.”

Islington Tribune text:

“This is where I face the world with my family of millions behind me. Every time I lead our team out onto the pitch you remind me how much it means. How it feels to have 60,000 people singing your name when the ball hits the net and the whole of Islington comes alive. Every single voice lets me know, I've found a place that feels like home.”

• Like 1