Arsenal FC 2023-24: Passion, Energy, Clarity

shadow_operative

Tierney deserves to play, and I’m happy for him he’ll be able to, but this be hurts a bit. After his performance v West Brom in the snow a few years ago, I’d never have thought he’d be out of the side and moving away so soon. 

Wonder if we bring in another defender before the window closes, since we’re banking on Zinny and Tomi to stay healthy (both of whom don’t have the best history of staying healthy. 

On 8/21/2023 at 4:59 PM, The Maestro said:

They’re gonna kill me this year.  

They've set things to right but is it too much to ask that in an Arsenal - Fulham game we be the ones to score in the first minute?

This is nice, though:

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

Never understand why we go so passive. Should have kept the pressure on after taking the lead. 

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

They've set things to right but is it too much to ask that in an Arsenal - Fulham game we be the ones to score in the first minute?

Any opponent should blitz us in the first 1-2 minutes. We’re chronically asleep to start matches at home. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Busy weekend so just getting around to watching tne highlights. That game was wild! My MU fan cousin can’t stop whining about the off side call. Cuz, it don’t matta! 3-1 3-2 either way y’all bitches got beat!

Wish I had been watching it live but wouldn’t have missed taking my boy on his first dove shoot.

f72c4727cd46fe222d7d2a3842ec8baf.jpg

COYG!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Busy weekend so just getting around to watching tne highlights. That game was wild! My MU fan cousin can’t stop whining about the off side call. Cuz, it don’t matta! 3-1 3-2 either way y’all bitches got beat!

Wish I had been watching it live but wouldn’t have missed taking my boy on his first dove shoot.

f72c4727cd46fe222d7d2a3842ec8baf.jpg

COYG!

Wonder what your manUre cousin thought of this? 

Because it sure as fuck looks like:

1. A kick to Eddie's head, followed by:

2. A scissor kick from behind, which:

3. Took down an attacker clear in on goal, where Lindloff was the last defender.

In other words, ANY OF THOSE ARE A STRAIGHT RED!!!  They would had been down to 10-men in the 38th minute.

Hope you enjoyed the dove hunt with your boy. Those are moments to savor for a lifetime.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...