Ohio State: football, burning couches, bad chili

Parliament

If all those other schools get a meta thread, then we do too dang it.  I'll keep my homerism at bay.  Promise.

Quarterback: We'll have a new starter in Devin Brown or Kyle McCord, and either will be fine.

OL: We had two bad OL recruiting classes, and that "hole" is hitting our quality at starting OL.  Gonna be shuffling this one around all year.

Defense:  We had a top 7 defense a ways into October last year, and then collapsed.  We lost to Michigan and UGA as a result.  Jim Knowles is a great DC I'm told, and he needs to fix this.

I see us as a 11-1 regular season team, 50/50 against Michigan and 50/50 for the playoffs.

On 8/2/2023 at 6:19 AM, Parliament said:

If all those other schools get a meta thread, then we do too dang it.  I'll keep my homerism at bay.  Promise.

Quarterback: We'll have a new starter in Devin Brown or Kyle McCord, and either will be fine.

OL: We had two bad OL recruiting classes, and that "hole" is hitting our quality at starting OL.  Gonna be shuffling this one around all year.

Defense:  We had a top 7 defense a ways into October last year, and then collapsed.  We lost to Michigan and UGA as a result.  Jim Knowles is a great DC I'm told, and he needs to fix this.

I see us as a 11-1 regular season team, 50/50 against Michigan and 50/50 for the playoffs.

Incoming freshman QB Lincoln Kienholz won USA Today High School Athlete Of The Year. My oldest daughter was his babysitter almost 15 years ago. /csb

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/sports-awards/2023/07/31/2023-usa-today-high-school-sports-awards-winners/70488374007/

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
No pics, you pervs.
  • Hook 'Em 1