2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

What in the ever living fuck…just turned on ESPN App to watch Virginia/Louisville game.  They’re showing an apparently very injured player on the field, super quiet stadium and both sides on their knees watching the medical folks attend to him.  It’s bad   

They go back to the studio, where a dude who likes like Feinbaum’s little brother stares at the camera in silence before suddenly saying “while we wait let’s take one more look at that play”, then ten seconds of dead silence while he leans in his headset, then he says “actually let’s refrain from showing the injury play again”.  

Talking heads…damn…

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Homercles said:

What in the ever living fuck…just turned on ESPN App to watch Virginia/Louisville game.  They’re showing an apparently very injured player on the field, super quiet stadium and both sides on their knees watching the medical folks attend to him.  It’s bad   

They go back to the studio, where a dude who likes like Feinbaum’s little brother stares at the camera in silence before suddenly saying “while we wait let’s take one more look at that play”, then ten seconds of dead silence while he leans in his headset, then he says “actually let’s refrain from showing the injury play again”.  

Talking heads…damn…

Actually, I thought he was the Sand Spider from True Lies.

1 minute ago, Macanudo said:

I know what this is.   It's an espresso machine.   No, no, no.  It's a snow cone maker.  That's what it is.  Is it a water heater?

I don’t know much but Jamie Lee Curtis in that movie is hit as holy fuck.  Great flick.  Tom Arnold was actually funny too

2 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I don’t know much but Jamie Lee Curtis in that movie is hit as holy fuck.  Great flick.  Tom Arnold was actually funny too

Gib: All right, twinkle toes, what's your exit strategy?

Harry: I'm going to walk right out the front gate.

Gib: Ballsy.  Stupid but ballsy.

3 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

#34 Griese for UVA just takes the pass and shovels it right out of bounds 😁....catch it you big dummy

Damn, he's related to Bob and Brian.   I'm starting to feel old when guys I watched play in the NFL when I was a kid have grandkids playing now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1