2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

17 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Morganhole gonna burn tonight if they continue this beat down of BYU.

That's a thing? They rage when they beat a nobody? 

WVU aggressively recruited me to attend, not as an athlete, but as a student. That told me all I needed to know about that institute of higher learning. You're aggressively recruiting ME!?!? 

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

That's a thing? They rage when they beat a nobody? 

WVU aggressively recruited me to attend, not as an athlete, but as a student. That told me all I needed to know about that institute of higher learning. You're aggressively recruiting ME!?!? 

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

Not usually. They might make an exception for getting bowl eligible considering how shit we've been the last few years though. Personally I'd save it for beating some Sooner ass next week.

And TBF they recruited the hell out of me as well as a non athlete. Pretty sure they were doing it for anyone with a pulse at the time that wasn't a complete dumbass... Don't get me wrong I'm still a dumbass, just not a complete one.

Edited by NCMountaineer
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

The Show Me state and she allegedly showed it on here one night… 

and I missed it GDit! 

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

Yeah, she was nekkid but she didn't show nuttin'. If I recall, the lighting was turrible and she hid the goods.

@Nicole44 Why do I feel like Marty McFly’s brother after the car was wrecked, “The car’s wrecked? When did that happen? Why am I always the last one to know?”.

back to the future falling GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

@Nicole44 Why do I feel like Marty McFly’s brother after the car was wrecked, “The car’s wrecked? When did that happen? Why am I always the last one to know?”.

back to the future falling GIF

Lol. 
I rationalized my nekkid picture, at the time, because I always honor my bets. Lucky for me, I had it taken down fast. Otherwise, every time I post, there it would be. Every time. But I at least honor my bets man. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Lol. 
I rationalized my nekkid picture, at the time, because I always honor my bets. Lucky for me, I had it taken down fast. Otherwise, every time I post, there it would be. Every time. But I at least honor my bets man. 

Well done. I mean, it’s not like we are in the South of France at the beach or somethin’

• Haha 1