2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

14 minutes ago, AustinHorn said:

Colorado does it. For the sunshine in cold weather. 

Makes sense. I hadn't thought of Folsom. Even though I've been to Boulder several times and driven by the stadium, in my minds eye, I always thought their field ran east/west like Okie State.

Black Knights come up huge again with a forced fumble.  Air force had 4 turnovers on the season before today.  now they have 8.

Army Defense chose one hellova week to play its best game of the season.

Close it out!!!  Go Army!!!

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

The Show Me state and she allegedly showed it on here one night… 

and I missed it GDit! 

Yeah, she was nekkid but she didn't show nuttin'. If I recall, the lighting was turrible and she hid the goods.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

how the fuck was that sack of mizz by Georgia not a fucking targeting call?   he led with his helmet and landed helmet first on the fucking qbs helmet

UGA's been gifted several Mizzou penalties since. Including on this go-ahead drive. Drinkwitz is livid. 

Army has had a shit season, but it doesn't get much sweeter than taking out your undefeated 8-0 rival, 23-3.

Army defense had 6 takeaways on the day.  

Air Force had not allowed 100 yards rushing to any team this season and Army's Bryson Daily had 170 yards rushing and 2 TDs today.

Go Army!!! Sing second.

Edited by slorch

10 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Yeah, she was nekkid but she didn't show nuttin'. If I recall, the lighting was turrible and she hid the goods.

Yes yes. I lost a bet and posted it  in the Board Discussion thread to cheer up a poster. I thought it wouldn’t get much traffic and ended up having to get it deleted. It wasn’t my finest moment but I did honor the bet I lost. I used a highlighter to cross out the naughty bits. It wasn’t a good idea but I honored my bet. 

• Hook 'Em 2

any top 10 team can beat each other, or even lose to a reasonably good opponent.  As tOSU, GA, Alabama lost their leader QBs, those teams are down.  Texas has just a good a shot at the title as anyone.  Look out for Bama to sneak up and win the SEC and be in the playoffs; Saban isn't finished yet. 

Can Mack knock off FSU? Can UW run the table? 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Northwestern and Iowa have 252 tota yards combined with 6 minutes to go in the game, and somehow each had 4 3rd down conversions. 

Iowa qb is throwing for 2.6 yards per ATTEMPT! is it shitty weather in Chicago, or just big10 football?

Under is looking good.  They should have bypassed <30 and gone straight to <20