Youtube "prankster" gets shot, shooter in jail for months, finally aquited (sorta)

High Plains Drifter

you know those assholes who pull those pranks, film them, put them on youtube, and make money? One of those assholes finally gets shot, and the jury says the shooting was in self defense, but finds him guilty on gun charges.

Shooter loses months of his life sitting in jail, prankster lives and keeps making videos to the tune of 2K per month.

https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2023/09/jury-to-decide-fate-of-delivery-driver-who-shot-youtube-prankster-following-him/

I'm generally against shooting somebody in a mall, even an annoying as fuck prankster. I don't condone it, but I understand it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I am morbidly curious about these channels but think if you are going to do this, it's caveat emptor man. There is a guy who goes into like South Central and vaguely challenges some real hardcore gangsters. I thought the OP was going to be him.

Here is an insane example:

Edited by BeardIP
  • Hook 'Em 1

There's a teenager popping up in Westlake and other West Austin big box stores like Lowes, pointing a camera at grown men and yelling that they're trying to fuck him and could someone please help.  He's been kicked out of numerous stores.  I guess this is what he's trying to do?   Survival of the fittest doesn't work fast enough on clowns like these. 

Is stupid cleansing so wrong, if you really think about it?  Harmless stupid people should be left alone to waddle through life, but YouTube pranksters, people who can't stay within their lane while driving on a slightly winding road, the Kardashians and their clones, dudes with $200k worth of boat and truck on a $40k annual salary, anyone who goes somewhere specifically to take a photo for "insta", and, I don't know, Marjorie Taylor Green, should be viable targets.  Wouldn't the world be better off if all of these people were shipped off to say, central Nevada, where they can live out their lives in a walled community with no access to the Internet and pose no more harm to others?  Is that so wrong?  We can feed them.

• Hook 'Em 6

On 9/29/2023 at 10:13 AM, BeardIP said:

I am morbidly curious about these channels but think if you are going to do this, it's caveat emptor man. There is a guy who goes into like South Central and vaguely challenges some real hardcore gangsters. I thought the OP was going to be him.

Here is an insane example:

Those types of vids are almost always fake. They’ll really go into those areas but they’ll offer people they see money to act mad in the video.

• Hook 'Em 1