San Antonio Spurs '23-'24: Hoops, Hype, Hair Dye

ztejas

3 hours ago, ConferenceRoom said:

How do I forget the last two posts? 

You can't. The mental imagery of a nappy-headed and defensively unsound Trae Young sodomizing Kermit the Frog whilst the "angry amphibian" calmly sips his cup o' tea is forever burned into your psyche.

I suggest art therapy. Maybe take up watercolor or pastels. Even so, it's going to be a long road to recovery.

• Haha 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

7 minutes ago, thepop said:

Sooo

Wemby

Sochan

Draft Pick

Vassell

Young

I’m pretty sure “Draft Pick” will bring going to the Hawks. Man, I do not want Trae Young on this team. Y’all think I’m salty about Patty Mills? Just fucking wait. I hate that pissant. 

6 hours ago, Kermit said:

That’s a winnable game. Fuck. Once this team has a big off the bench that doesn’t cede layups every possession, they’ll be so much better. 

Is there a more useless player than Zach Collins? His shot is legitimate garbage. How was he ever allowed to shoot?

14 hours ago, thepop said:

Well, it’s a good sign I guess that they’re playing teams tough and not getting blown out. Especially with guys like Zach Collins getting minutes. 

I can’t emphasize enough, for those who don’t watch the games, how awful and shitty he truly is. 

He hit his first two 3-point shots last night for the month of February. I guess that's the one positive takeaway for Collins last night.

I took my dog out for a walk last night when Wemby sat for the first time. The score when I left was 15-12. When I got back, it was 17-30.

I wonder if Wemby being ahead of schedule will cause the front office to be more aggressive in the rebuild. I think the original plan was most likely contend in year 5 or so and build slowly like OKC. But he’s probably going to be a top 3 player by his third season if not best overall. 

I just don’t think you can run it back next year with just the addition of the draft picks. 

They can't run it back. They just can't. 

They don't need to give up their war chest of picks or cap space, but they have to get some three point shooting. They can't compete without getting better shooting. It's the single biggest issue for the team. Everything else should take care of itself. 

11 hours ago, Kermit said:

Sochan with 1 point. Champagnie with 2. Killer job, guys.

Sochan was terrible last night. I don't know if he was as bad as Collins, but he was close. And Champagnie, I'm fairly certain, is the worst starter in the entire league.

Sochan was -21. Collins was -17. Wemby was -2.  Mamu was +8.

Wemby is already showing off in this one. If only he made that dunk after going behind the back and throwing it off the backboard.

That was filthy. Wolves need to win the non wemby minutes but a considerable margin or it could be a fight.

Wolves broadcast said tonight we’re going for the 4th time franchise history that the wolves won 3 games vs SA in the season series. and we’ve been around since ‘89

Keldon Johnson fucking sucks. I know he had some garbage threes last night, but he fucking sucks. Turnover machine, tunnel-vision, same stupid mistakes over and over. Dude’s a fifth year player, a fucking veteran. He sucks balls. Hopefully he gets traded this offseason, but not for Trae Young.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kermit said:

Keldon Johnson fucking sucks. I know he had some garbage threes last night, but he fucking sucks. Turnover machine, tunnel-vision, same stupid mistakes over and over. Dude’s a fifth year player, a fucking veteran. He sucks balls. Hopefully he gets traded this offseason, but not for Trae Young.

Him, Collins, and Champenny

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin