2023 - 2024 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread - I'm watching, just like you guys

gsoda3

I hope so but not feeling it at all. I think Luka is going to get slower and slower with his injury and the mentality after having the series all but sewn up and blowing it in a matter of minutes because of free throws might be too much to overcome. When your MVP candidate is so deadlegged he misses a free throw that hands the opponent the game, I just don't see coming back from something like that, especially on the road against the 1 seed. Just unbelievable, within a matter of minutes, literally, from such a high to such a low, I'm still struggling with it as a fan, can't imagine how it feels for the players. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

OKC been bricking open 3’s all night

Mavs have shot 2 free throws all night. Chances are Luka’s been fouled once or twice. 

I know.  he needs to just go and shoot.  He does the stop/back up/try to back into someone thing in the lane.  just go and shoot.  beat them by making shots and quit worrying about trying to draw fouls.  Because of Cubes the Mavs are always going to have to beat the officials too.

on cue the OKC nails a 3.

christ get Green and THJ out of there.  holy moly WNBA game breaking out.
Hardy and hardaway should never ever be on the court at the same time. Add green in there and it's exponentially bad. I don't understand that lineup. Green, hardaway, Hardy, lively, Kyrie. What???

For how talented he is PJ has shockingly low situational IQ