Bitch-Made BBC

Welshy

Their reporting is widely incorrect, in both directions. It's fascinating to watch. It's like they are just now aware of "media" and are trying to come to terms with it quick as a flash.

Huzzah...but it looks like people have died. We don't want that. Chireo! Damn Yanks!

...can we have some money, yeah?

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, royiv said:

OP had a rough night. He had a bizarre rant on the Tell Me About Texas A&M thread around the same time he started this thread. 

He also had some real WTF comments about Malcolm Nance in regards to him calling Elon musk an anti-Semite POS. Malcolm Nance, a lifetime vet who has been fighting in Ukraine for 2 years now at like the age of 55 or 60. 

Safe to say ole’ Welshy had a lot of booze after he found out his wife was fucking someone who looks like Malcolm Nance last night, and they watch the BBC after he’s done going ass to mouth on her. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are so many times I’ll bust out laughing reading Surly, and my wife will ask what was so funny…it can be challenging to explain the vast, interwoven web of history that defines lore such as NowThis or Pedo Bear.  Even the more mundane nuance of words purposefully misspelled, like corch and regarded.  It’s all a beautiful tapestry of rich history laid down over the 12+ years I’ve been a part of this vibrant corner of the internet.  

This…this was not one of those times.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Homercles said:

There are so many times I’ll bust out laughing reading Surly, and my wife will ask what was so funny…it can be challenging to explain the vast, interwoven web of history that defines lore such as NowThis or Pedo Bear.  Even the more mundane nuance of words purposefully misspelled, like corch and regarded.  It’s all a beautiful tapestry of rich history laid down over the 12+ years I’ve been a part of this vibrant corner of the internet.  

This…this was not one of those times.  

disrespect-kevin-hart.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1