2023 Frisco Bowl - UTSA vs. Marshall

satyanash

UTSA’s pass to the 1 yard line was a great scramble, pass, & catch, but…

The receiver was out of bounds.

That wasn’t a catch because the receiver’s feet had pushed off and the first body part down was a hand out of bounds. 

I’m pulling for UTSA, but that was an incomplete pass. 

The announcers ignored the replay a couple of times and the replay booth did as well and the next play was a TD.

This is right down the street from me; I'm wondering if it would be fun and worth it to check it out if tickets are single digits by the time kickoff happens, because nobody cares about this game.

FCS National Championship game will probably be more fun.
  • Like 1

come the fuck on... the defender literally swatted at the fucking ball- KNOCKED THE BALL AWAY and then his hand touched the fucking helmet.  How the fuck is that roughing the passer....

I mean shit, use the fucking punt/fg kick rule... if you touch the ball before you touch the player, the follow through play is legal as long as its not a malicous play.

that was clearly an effort play by UTSA, how are you going to penalize him for touching the QBS fucking helmet

shit that kick had another 5 yards on it you have to kick it again

it is not a surprise he missed that was a complete mike leach series of downs with that dumb ass draw them offsides (it NEVER worked mike) and taking the 5 yard penalty and then the 5 yard false start......that is how you help coach your team to a loss

11 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Ha, then they predictably fail on the ensuing 4th & 4. 

UTSA gonna score to ice it here. 

the way they came back from that penalty on that sweet pass and ran that screen (with the RB planking in the backfield) and just walked right in for the TD through all those missed "licks" near the goal line you called it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BurgleBro said:

Those kids from Texas starting to whip the shit out of Marshall

UTSA’s OL is loaded with extremely wide players…

…with tiny numbers on their backs. 

PS- I alike adidas and UTSA’s unis, but I’m glad that we are a NIKE school simply because the kids like NIKE.

I don’t like NIKE and hate their shoes, but what I like doesn’t matter in recruiting.

this answers a lot of questions for UTSA and Traylor

he can win without Harris....he looks to have a QB for next year.....I know this was a 6-6 Marshall, but Marshall did beat VT and their losses were to NCState (9-3), Georgia State (6-6) Coastal Carolina (7-5), Appalachian State (9-4), JMU (11-1), and USA (6-6) 

so GSU, USA and CC were not good teams to lose to, but hey USA has The Major and CC plays pretty good football overall

it was pretty clear Marshall wanted this game too they were playing pretty pissed off and UTSA just took it to them after they adjusted to the new QB

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

this answers a lot of questions for UTSA and Traylor

he can win without Harris....he looks to have a QB for next year.....I know this was a 6-6 Marshall, but Marshall did beat VT and their losses were to NCState (9-3), Georgia State (6-6) Coastal Carolina (7-5), Appalachian State (9-4), JMU (11-1), and USA (6-6) 

so GSU, USA and CC were not good teams to lose to, but hey USA has The Major and CC plays pretty good football overall

it was pretty clear Marshall wanted this game too they were playing pretty pissed off and UTSA just took it to them after they adjusted to the new QB

It didn't help that Marshall took their one of their best players out for the second half.

• Like 1