Chelsea 2018-2019: Sarri, not sorry

RichUT

Just now, Longhornfan1024 said:

Of course it would be Willian to Alonso for the goal.  Two of the three worst on the pitch today and they do it.  But yeah, great header by Alonso.

lol was just thinking that. Willian finally put a nice touch on the ball and Alonso was in the right spot.

Chelsea are entirely dependent on Hazard. How the board invests the windfall from his sale to Real Madrid will set the course for this club for the next 5+ years.

I wish I had even an ounce of confidence that they will spend it wisely. You know, assuming they are even able to with the transfer ban hanging over our heads.

Reviewing some of our past transfer issues at the 9.

Diego is likely done with Altetico and here is a synopsis of his return

What’s happened over the past calendar year — bar the aforementioned Super Cup and his World Cup adventures — has been sad, tragic even. You have to feel for the big man, whose reputation among Atléticos has remained mostly intact despite his disastrous second spell. All signs point to him simply being...well, washed, and his profligacy has further hampered an Atleti attack that has trouble scoring goals anyway.

Costa’s return by and large has been a nightmare and his form was never a sure thing in the first place. The time has come for him to go again — at this point, the possibility that he can resurrect his Atlético career is rather remote.

Meanwhile Morata has been about the same player we had. Scoring some headers here and there, 5 goals in La Liga so far, he had 5 goals for us.

5 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
51 minutes ago, MoJames said:
Some nice Liverpool fans bragging on twitter about throwing smoke bombs at the Chelsea fans surfacing today. Fucking degenerates. 

Racist Retaliation

Oh I guess sending a kid to the hospital is a good response to a couple of racists chanting on twitter.

Fucking degenerates.

15 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Reviewing some of our past transfer issues at the 9.

Diego is likely done with Altetico and here is a synopsis of his return

Meanwhile Morata has been about the same player we had. Scoring some headers here and there, 5 goals in La Liga so far, he had 5 goals for us.

Your club made a lot of money off Costa. Good piece of business. 

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/04/17/chelsea-tv---what-is-changing

Switching up Chelsea tv to a pure streaming option.

That means the channel will cease broadcasting via Sky and paid-for online subscriptions on that date, but the great news is the club’s video content will be made available with no subscription needed via this website and on The 5th Stand, our official app.

Just now, APMP said:

What's the general view of Dave as a captain?

He's certainly not a JT/Roy Keane type vocal leader of men, but not all effective captains have to be.

I think he is a suitable captain but I'd personally prefer Geezer. It was obvious how passive Dave can be with the entire Kepa thing. Granted as Dave plays every minute of every year, you don't have to worry about a secondary choice.

The other options don't make a whole lot of sense. Hazard doesn't want to be (and is leaving), our midfield is journeymen, RLC and CHO are too young, Willian can't speak enough English.

I could see Rudiger taking the armband in the coming years.

I think he is a suitable captain but I'd personally prefer Geezer. It was obvious how passive Dave can be with the entire Kepa thing. Granted as Dave plays every minute of every year, you don't have to worry about a secondary choice.
The other options don't make a whole lot of sense. Hazard doesn't want to be (and is leaving), our midfield is journeymen, RLC and CHO are too young, Willian can't speak enough English.
I could see Rudiger taking the armband in the coming years.
We need some hardass leadership on the field