2018 conference media days thread

Machinator

5 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Huge upset that the PAC is in last place there instead of SECSECSEC.  Looks like someone didn't get the memo.  I'm sure that will be fixed next year.

Well, at least the Pac has 9 conference games.   The SEC's number is based off four non-con.   The ACC gets a boost from their ND scheduling deal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hurtlocker said:

Well, at least the Pac has 9 conference games.   The SEC's number is based off four non-con.   The ACC gets a boost from their ND scheduling deal.

If you include the extra conference game:

B12 - 53%

B10 - 46%

Pac 12 - 42%

ACC - 34%

SEC - 23%

Edited by Hurtlocker

46 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

They probably don't lose more than 4 but I'm positive they won't sniff the playoffs. 

Yeah, no. They probably do lose more than 4.  Look at their roster, then look at their schedule. Staying bowl eligible should never be a question for a team with their pansy-assed schedule, but it is a legitimate concern heading into this season.

23 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Yeah, no. They probably do lose more than 4.  Look at their roster, then look at their schedule. Staying bowl eligible should never be a question for a team with their pansy-assed schedule, but it is a legitimate concern heading into this season.

You talking about ou?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Uh, OU? For real?

EDIT: lol posted right when you posted your response.

Edited by texifornia

7 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Huge upset that the PAC is in last place there instead of SECSECSEC.  Looks like someone didn't get the memo.  I'm sure that will be fixed next year.

I think it's a new situation for the Pac12 they used to always be near the top.  I guess they got tired of getting fucked because of it. Take for instance USC. 9 conference games,  ND, and us for 11 of their 12 games. They pretty much do that every year.  

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

• Machinator changed the title to 2018 conference media days thread