Thank you gifts for professional references and referrals

I’m in a job hunt and it looks like (knock wood) I will have multiple offers this week.  Through this process I have had 3 different guys provide referrals (1 recruiter, 2 former co-workers) who would get a commission/bonus if I accept their referral, and feel guilty that I’m going to leave at least 2 of them out in the cold.  I’ve also used a difference group of 3 guys for professional references, which with the number of jobs I’ve interviewed for has probably been a little annoying for them.  So I’d like to show some appreciation to all 5 guys.  My question is, what is a good/appropriate thank you gift for references or referrals?  Don’t mind spending a little scratch if it’s the right thing to do. I googled this and didn’t see a solid/convincing answer.

I refered a client to a realtor in Florida and she sent me a box of mixed Omaha steaks stuff.  Hot dogs, 2 steaks, 2 pork chops.  Probably a $50 gift.   I had just broken up with some crazy girl and thought maybe that girl sent me a bomb or something because there was no indication on who it was from.