Bug parts - what’s going on?

I have this little pile of bug parts collecting on a window sill. Directly above the pile is the window shade housing and a small hole. I think something is pushing dead bugs or digested/discarted parts through the hole in the window shade housing and they are piling up on the sill below. I keep cleaning them up but they keep coming. This picture has about 3 days worth. I think it might be a spider that’s eating ants or something. We sprayed for ants about two months ago which coincidentally is about when this started happening.

e715c15e0d33bba225a4f1fd7e2b7163.jpg

Edited by BottleRocket

As a child who tortured fire ant beds with poison, gasoline, and explosives, I can tell you one thing-- some of the ants are always away from the massacre. They come back from foraging, and when they find dead ants in the nest, they clean the nest by dragging the bodies out.

You might have just a few survivors in there, cleaning house.

On 7/18/2018 at 1:17 PM, RDCanecutter said:

As a child who tortured fire ant beds with poison, gasoline, and explosives, I can tell you one thing-- some of the ants are always away from the massacre. They come back from foraging, and when they find dead ants in the nest, they clean the nest by dragging the bodies out.

You might have just a few survivors in there, cleaning house.

This reads like something that Dirt Bike's evil twin might say. 

Word to the wise, brother, rub one out on the bug parts. It won’t do shit to fix the problem, but I’ve never really been that stressed about much after rubbing one out. Pro tip: leave the blinds slightly open for a little additional excitement. 

• Like 1