BYU @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Posted (edited)

“A lying piece of shit”. Wow lol. Sorry I got confused about which coach who hasn’t accomplished shit you were advocating for.

Ive literally called for DP to be fired many times on this board. But I am not replacing him with a bunch of dudes who haven’t done anything.

Why are you such a thin skinned pussy? Maybe don’t talk shit to everyone else if you’re gonna act like a baby when someone says something back.

Edited by hobbes2702

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

The regression of Thomas and PP has been one of the worst developments of the last few weeks. 

Thomas’ average has actually increased the last two weeks.

There are much bigger problems than those two.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Thomas’ average has actually increased the last two weeks.

There are much bigger problems than those two.

Fair enough. Maybe the correct critique is that they are never clutch. Whenever we have to have a hit, they are popping out. 

Just now, dcar00 said:

this team isn't going to miss a regional right?

Naw, we will be a 3 seed in the College station regional and end our season with a loss to 2 seed Texas state. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Fair enough. Maybe the correct critique is that they are never clutch. Whenever we have to have a hit, they are popping out. 

Probably cuz outside of the first inning they are continually coming up after the bottom of the order has shat the bed.

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

“A lying piece of shit”. Wow lol. Sorry I got confused about which coach who hasn’t accomplished shit you were advocating for.

Ive literally called for DP to be fired many times on this board. But I am not replacing him with a bunch of dudes who haven’t done anything.

Why are you such a thin skinned pussy? Maybe don’t talk shit to everyone else if you’re gonna act like a baby when someone says something back.

That’s a lot of words to just say “I’m an ardent David Pierce supporter. I would never replace him unless someone promised me a sure thing so I can sleep at night without my safety blanket. “

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That’s a lot of words to just say “I’m an ardent David Pierce supporter. I would never replace him unless someone promised me a sure thing so I can sleep at night without my safety blanket. “

For someone who refers to another as a “lying piece of shit” you sure have a way of making up arguments in your head.

Halloween 80S GIF

Edited by hobbes2702

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Agreed. And this trend has worsened since the 90s. People are super selfish nowadays. 

"Hey honey, check it out, I grabbed this from under the seat in front of us!  Surely that's good for a blowie tonight, right?"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The two guys you suggested have 2 CWS appearances in 38 combined seasons as head coaches, come on now

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Dangerously close to missing the post season now

If we finish in the top 4 of the conference we aren’t missing the post season. That means we gotta not lose series to the worst teams in the conference though.

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

If pierce doesnt make the cws next season, he gone. Plain and simple. Full stop

well I hope CDC is getting ready because he ain't making the CWS next year.