Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

For the 50th fucking time, she and her lawyers were 100% willing to hand over her therapy notes to the FBI. 

The FBI doesn't vote on Kavanaugh.  If her lawyers are willing to hand over the notes to the FBI why aren't they willing to hand them over to the people who are actually making the decision on Kavanaugh?  Because they point out contradictions in her testimony.  Plus how do we know the FBI had not already contacted her attorneys and told them we already have all the information we need from you.  It would easy then for the lawyers to state they would be willing to turn over the notes to the FBI knowing that the FBI aren't interested in them.  If there was something in the notes to strengthen her accusation they would have had no reluctance in giving them directly to the Senate.  Either the therapist notes weaken her case or she has the world's worst attorneys.  Those are the only explanations for their actions.

18 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

My God what a time to be alive. I have had my limit of lib tears yet I order another goddamn round because I can. This has been a tough day for the AmericaHaterz for sure. 

Any and everbody who is not a Trumpkin had better beware. A ebullient, victorius Kavanaugh wants you to know that what goes around comes around.

17 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

And the awesome thing is Trump isn't done remodeling the surpreme court. 

The Dems really haven't figured out how/why he won (hint, it was the Russians). He -is- going to win in 2020. No way all the current SC justices lasts past his 2nd term. 

Think about this ... Trump might appoint 4 supreme Court justices before he is done.  That is all kinds of awesome.

He's not going to win in 2020.

8 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

The FBI doesn't vote on Kavanaugh.  If her lawyers are willing to hand over the notes to the FBI why aren't they willing to hand them over to the people who are actually making the decision on Kavanaugh?  Because they point out contradictions in her testimony.  Plus how do we know the FBI had not already contacted her attorneys and told them we already have all the information we need from you.  It would easy then for the lawyers to state they would be willing to turn over the notes to the FBI knowing that the FBI aren't interested in them.  If there was something in the notes to strengthen her accusation they would have had no reluctance in giving them directly to the Senate.  Either the therapist notes weaken her case or she has the world's worst attorneys.  Those are the only explanations for their actions.

Lol muuuuh notes!!!

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

You’re delusional if you think a Supreme Court hearing is going to create a big red wave out of thin air in less than a month.

A normal Supreme Court hearing no, one where Democrats repeatedly attempt to smear the nominee with unsupported claims of rape and sexual assault isn't going to be forgotten by conservatives in a month.  For a lot of them it isn't going to be forgotten at all.  Add to that the wall to wall coverage of banshees screaming at Senators in Congressional elevators and wailing, whiny, delusional freaks protesting all over the place doesn't make the Democrat party look any more mature than a day care center.

Just now, EMAWesome said:

A normal Supreme Court hearing no, one where Democrats repeatedly attempt to smear the nominee with unsupported claims of rape and sexual assault isn't going to be forgotten by conservatives in a month.  For a lot of them it isn't going to be forgotten at all.  Add to that the wall to wall coverage of banshees screaming at Senators in Congressional elevators and wailing, whiny, delusional freaks protesting all over the place doesn't make the Democrat party look any more mature than a day care center.

It wasn't the Democrats holding up his confirmation.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

He's not going to win in 2020.

He's going to destroy in 2020.  He will be able to sit back and watch 25 Democrat candidates cannibalize each other in the primaries by all trying to outleft each other for six months.  Not only will he be able to do this so will Republican and Independent voters.  No one will be able to win the Democrat party nomination without going left of Bernie Sanders in their positions and these positions will get absolutely trounced in the general election.  I have no doubt the left will move further and further to complete lunacy in the next two years because they are incapable of seeing the true picture which is the first step to correcting their political pratfalls.  Until you realize your positions are miles out of touch with most Americans you are going to keep losing elections.  Republicans don't need to run candidates Republicans and Independents like.  They just need to run candidates that Republicans and Independents like more than the Democrat candidate.  As long as you tie your future to the progressive ideologues in the party this will be almost impossible not to do. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Really...You wanted Kavanaugh confirmed ? That is what happened today. If that is the case keep doing what you are doing. It seems to help us.

I don't really give a shit. Things are going to do what they do. Kavanaugh is a piece of shit, just like all the rest. And the games continue.

I learned a long time ago that my beliefs will never be represented in government. Last thing I'm going to do is lose sleep over any of it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, SKJ said:

I don't really give a shit. Things are going to do what they do. Kavanaugh is a piece of shit, just like all the rest. And the games continue.

I learned a long time ago that my beliefs will never be represented in government. Last thing I'm going to do is lose sleep over any of it.

Dude that is fucked up. So you have never been proud to be an American or felt that the representatives of the USA represented your interests on a global stage?

30 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

He's going to destroy in 2020.  He will be able to sit back and watch 25 Democrat candidates cannibalize each other in the primaries by all trying to outleft each other for six months.  Not only will he be able to do this so will Republican and Independent voters.  No one will be able to win the Democrat party nomination without going left of Bernie Sanders in their positions and these positions will get absolutely trounced in the general election.  I have no doubt the left will move further and further to complete lunacy in the next two years because they are incapable of seeing the true picture which is the first step to correcting their political pratfalls.  Until you realize your positions are miles out of touch with most Americans you are going to keep losing elections.  Republicans don't need to run candidates Republicans and Independents like.  They just need to run candidates that Republicans and Independents like more than the Democrat candidate.  As long as you tie your future to the progressive ideologues in the party this will be almost impossible not to do. 

He's going to lose badly.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

That's not what he said.

you idiots are exhausting

I beg to differ..read his post as I just did?

"I learned a long time ago that my beliefs will never be represented in government. "

That is exactly what he said. And BTW who are you ,his mom? Let the man answer the question.

33 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

LOL, keep dreaming.Two-thirds of his country is liberal and they've never been more motivated. In 2020 he's not going to have a candidate with 2 decades worth of retard conspiracies attached as baggage and he's going to get mudholed.  Even with Clinton's baggage he won the electoral college by the skin of his teeth while losing the popular vote.  

Enjoy your victory today and keep praying that Ginsburg gets sick or retires before 2020.  You've lost the right to ever feign faux outrage over Bill Clinton's sexual dalliances ever again.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

LOL, keep dreaming.Two-thirds of his country is liberal and they've never been more motivated. In 2020 he's not going to have a candidate with 2 decades worth of retard conspiracies attached as baggage and he's going to get mudholed.  Even with Clinton's baggage he won the electoral college by the skin of his teeth while losing the popular vote.  

Enjoy your victory today and keep praying that Ginsburg gets sick or retires before 2020.  You've lost the right to ever feign faux outrage over Bill Clinton's sexual dalliances ever again.

OK … Fair trade I guess. Clinton was puss hound and didn't ever really try to hide it.

Let me introduce.... Judge Kavanaugh. He is young and in good heath and will be ruling on Supreme Court for decades to come.

45 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Dude that is fucked up. So you have never been proud to be an American or felt that the representatives of the USA represented your interests on a global stage?

No.

I mean, especially now, what interests globally could align with an American?

And no, I have never had representation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Really?  Dr. Ford had anything to do with Kavanaugh's perjury?

I fucking dare you to step up and be an American.  You're a traitor.  You don't know the meaning of "American" you weasely piece of shit.  Don't be surprised when . . .

What is it with Libs like you and Brisket? Have you always been mentally unstable or is Liberalism rotting your brain? 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1