PizzaGate

Surly Bevos

3 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

NY Style>Neopolitan>Detroit Style>>>>>>>Deep dish baby back bullshit

What the fuck??? "NY Style" is a vacuous, inferior derivative of Neapolitan pizza. Neapolitan pizza - la vera pizza di via dei tribunali or further afield in the Campi Flegrei - is peerless. Mozzarella di Bufala does not travel well, even as far as Rome from Naples, so local pizza has a  decisive advantage. Also, the deeply superstitious locals swear that the water makes the crust uniquely good. Given how impossibly delicious Neapolitan espresso is (particularly Caffe Passalacqua), it's hard to argue with that, logic be damned.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Xian said:

We ever find out what really happened?

Well Herman admitted he fed the team during the rain delay. I'm guessing the fox sports people on the sidelines and in the tunnels saw a bunch of Texas GAs carrying 90 + slices of pizza to the locker room and rightly assumed the team was eating pizza

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 2

I'm just back here to say that, well I've only had one brand of Detroit style pizza, and that is Ledo in College Park, it's the best I've pizza I've ever eaten, or will ever eat, period, amen, end of story.

I'll try the place in Austin, but it's not detroit-style per se, it's what Ledo's does widdit, which is simply make the best pizza on Earth.

if you were here for the game and didn't get a chance to stop into Ledo's, your life is a total waste of time and energy and space, you should have been aborted, and you're probably going to hell anyway. Just think about that. And if you've never had Ledo's and phantom criticize it, you're going to double secret probation hell. which is the place where they're showing the two Maryland Texas games 24/7 365. And you must watch.

Edited by phdhorn

On 9/3/2018 at 1:48 AM, HornsOverIthaca said:

Is there good pizza in Maryland is the real question.  Northern Virginia sure doesn’t have any.

The location of fedex is a wasteland. There would be no good options, so if true Herman feed the players pizza from the stadium's paisano's.

That's fucking tired, coach strong levels of planning.

o.jpg