Dallas Stars 2018-2019 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

So many times the Stars would enter the playoffs as the favorite, in fact i don't know when they weren't the favorite in the first round. Often they would get beat by a lesser team that played good defense and got great goal tending and beat the starts even though they had the better and more explosive team. The LA Kings and Blues won with teams like this current Stars version.  Grinders usually win in the playoffs

They will start on the road for sure so this road warrior mentality now is perfect. 

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

So many times the Stars would enter the playoffs as the favorite, in fact i don't know when they weren't the favorite in the first round. Often they would get beat by a lesser team that played good defense and got great goal tending and beat the starts even though they had the better and more explosive team. The LA Kings and Blues won with teams like this current Stars version.  Grinders usually win in the playoffs

They will start on the road for sure so this road warrior mentality now is perfect. 

Somebody must've been listening to the Musers this morning! Razor said the exact same thing.

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Another look at Chiasson's whiff last night:

Brilliant!

tenor.gif

Let's hope the Blues keep losing also. Fuck em.

Also fuck Colorado. No fucking reason a team with a losing record should be in the playoffs. They can take their 13 overtime loses and get bent.

I take that with a grain of salt since OT is pretty tricked-up with the 3-on-3. I love it but it’s not a great barometer IMO.