Stanford @ Oregon 7pm on ABC

Shmitty

7 minutes ago, Shmitty said:

Doesn't surprise me.  Oregon is like the Ohio of the west.   Their fans can be vile at times, surprisingly so for a west coast team.  

Hey Shmitty, what's up with your neg rep campaign against me? You just negged me for posting "Go Cardinal!" after Stanford's comeback win (three days ago) but now are comparing Oregon to Ohio? That doesn't make sense so of course I negged you back. Apparently you searched for some other of my posts to arbitrarily neg in retaliation. Is that it? 

I'm still trying to figure out why you slam Oregon and neg me for cheering for Stanford. Are you drunk?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Hey Shmitty, what's up with your neg rep campaign against me? You just negged me for posting "Go Cardinal!" after Stanford's comeback win (three days ago) but now are comparing Oregon to Ohio? That doesn't make sense so of course I negged you back. Apparently you searched for some other of my posts to arbitrarily neg in retaliation. Is that it? 

I'm still trying to figure out why you slam Oregon and neg me for cheering for Stanford. Are you drunk?

I negged you for you negging me for stating the obvious.   Is your state and fanbase not the most miserable to be around?    Don't start no shit, won't be no shit. 

9 hours ago, Shmitty said:

I negged you for you negging me for stating the obvious.   Is your state and fanbase not the most miserable to be around?    Don't start no shit, won't be no shit. 

You negged me first, dumbass. 

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/4837-stanford-oregon-7pm-on-abc/&do=findComment&comment=541329

On 9/25/2018 at 9:11 PM, Shmitty said:

Doesn't surprise me.  Oregon is like the Ohio of the west.   Their fans can be vile at times, surprisingly so for a west coast team.  

That can be seen as a good thing, in that fans are passionate about the Ducks... Along with Washington/ USC/ Arizona State & Utah, the rest are more laid back...

2 hours ago, Shmitty said:

Get your facts straight, you negged me first.   

You realize there's a record, right? If a post gets up or down voted, it's registered by that number in the lower right hand corner of the post. Click on that number and it will show you who up or down voted it and when. 

Everyone can go look at my "Go Cardinal!" post and see when you negged it. I'm in the Eastern time zone so for me it says you negged it at 10:06 pm on Tuesday. Three days after the game. If you're in the Central time zone then it probably says 9:06 pm on Tuesday. You started the thread and predicted a two score win by the Ducks so maybe you're in the Pacific time zone and it says 7:06 pm on Tuesday. 

Now go look at your post above that I negged and check the time. Find me any post of yours anywhere that I negged before 10:12e/9:12c/7:12p on Tuesday. If you have your facts straight and I negged you first then that will be something you can do. But you don't, and I didn't, so you can't.

Just how drunk were you?

22 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You realize there's a record, right? If a post gets up or down voted, it's registered by that number in the lower right hand corner of the post. Click on that number and it will show you who up or down voted it and when. 

Everyone can go look at my "Go Cardinal!" post and see when you negged it. I'm in the Eastern time zone so for me it says you negged it at 10:06 pm on Tuesday. Three days after the game. If you're in the Central time zone then it probably says 9:06 pm on Tuesday. You started the thread and predicted a two score win by the Ducks so maybe you're in the Pacific time zone and it says 7:06 pm on Tuesday. 

Now go look at your post above that I negged and check the time. Find me any post of yours anywhere that I negged before 10:12e/9:12c/7:12p on Tuesday. If you have your facts straight and I negged you first then that will be something you can do. But you don't, and I didn't, so you can't.

Just how drunk were you?

You got it all wrong, and if anyone is drunk, it's you.   None of this started till you got all butthurt about me pointing out the obvious about your state.  

8 hours ago, Shmitty said:

You got it all wrong, and if anyone is drunk, it's you.   None of this started till you got all butthurt about me pointing out the obvious about your state.  

Faced with the irrefutable evidence that you are wrong, the adult thing to do would be for you to admit that you are wrong and apologize. I don't know how you have no recollection of negging me just six minutes before I negged you back. But the evidence is right here in this thread for all to see.  I could go look up the posts of mine on other threads you searched out and negged after I negged you above just to complete the timeline but I really don't care. 

I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were drunk. Turns out you're just a choad. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Faced with the irrefutable evidence that you are wrong, the adult thing to do would be for you to admit that you are wrong and apologize. I don't know how you have no recollection of negging me just six minutes before I negged you back. But the evidence is right here in this thread for all to see.  I could go look up the posts of mine on other threads you searched out and negged after I negged you above just to complete the timeline but I really don't care. 

I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were drunk. Turns out you're just a choad. 

Fuck you, you're the moron who can't get his facts straight.  And if you're waiting for an apology, you can EABOD.  

Edited by Shmitty
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Shmitty said:

Fuck you, you're the moron who can't get his facts straight.  And if you're waiting for an apology, you can EABOD.  

How old are you? Twelve? You're a fucking idiot. A while ago I called you a choad. Now, you may argue that I called you a fucking idiot before I called you a choad, but that wouldn't make it so. See the pattern?

You negged me at 10:06. 

imgur

I negged you at 10:12. 

imgur

Which came first? Can you really be this stupid?

49 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Go Cardinal!

50 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

How old are you? Twelve? You're a fucking idiot. A while ago I called you a choad. Now, you may argue that I called you a fucking idiot before I called you a choad, but that wouldn't make it so. See the pattern?

You negged me at 10:06. 

I negged you at 10:12. 

Which came first? Can you really be this stupid?

Fuck you and your shithole/cesspool of a state.   

Go Irish!

• Fuck You 2