Now I've been happy lately

Thinking about the good things to come

And I believe it could be

Something good has begun

Oh, I've been smiling lately

Dreaming about the world as one

And I believe it could be

Someday it's going to come

Texas football is back motherfuckers. Fuck the haters who wanted Coach Herman fired, fuck the Sam Ehlinger haters. DBU is back.

Haters come take your medicine you know who you are: mdmost, 6th Street, Greenspoint, Tailleur and finally Subliminal. Tell me how my ass tastes Subliminal because you said the Herman train I have been is going to crash. Fuck you. I believe in my coach and my team. The past 2 weeks have been sweet and we are on track and will be in the top 25.

I’m a Herman hater, but I’ve seen great progress the last two weeks. Offensive play calling is still frustrating, but we are getting better. 
theres been improvement. I only noticed a couple of dumbass roll outs to the left and the one toss to the short side.
It's tempting. This win means a lot. I still don't trust mensa but we look completely different from Maryland. I'm starting to believe we'll beat ou sux too. 

I thought last week Texas would be able to win again ousux. Can’t wait to see it happen.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

From twitter - Tom Herman has beaten Bob Stoops, Jimbo Fisher, Lincoln Riley, Gary Patterson, Bobby Petrino and Bill Snyder in his first four seasons as a head coach.

I regret that I no more + rep to give today.  

So happy for Herman for weathering the storm.  So happy for the young guys, the seniors.  So happy for guys who started the rebuild but never got to experience the payoff like Malik, Conner, etc.