Worst collapse in UT history

Tailleur17

rather than start a new thread specifically titled "the 4th quarter" i'm bumping this one.

i've watched the 4th quarter twice in a row.  other than the holds, there are only 2 calls I didn't like and we got yards on 1 of them.

i would not have gone down the field at any point.

and yet we cratered.

what did I miss?  where am i wrong?

The holds killed us, the blitz that got burned by Murray's run was a bad call by Orlando, and we were playing a really explosive offense. The 3rd and 3 call at 45-31 was a bit weird and was a case of the coaches maybe overthinking things. We tried a weird quick fake toss one way and rollout to the other side. We haven't been nearly as successful on rollouts this season so that was a questionable call. There was another rollout on the next drive, too. I would have much rather given us a chance at passing from the pocket based on how the game was going on those two plays.

The holds killed us, the blitz that got burned by Murray's run was a bad call by Orlando, and we were playing a really explosive offense. The 3rd and 3 call at 45-31 was a bit weird and was a case of the coaches maybe overthinking things. We tried a weird quick fake toss one way and rollout to the other side. We haven't been nearly as successful on rollouts this season so that was a questionable call. There was another rollout on the next drive, too. I would have much rather given us a chance at passing from the pocket based on how the game was going on those two plays.

Yea but we could have maybe tackled some.