10/7 AP Top 25 Poll... Texas is #9

The Tower

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If we are 5 and Clemson does lose next week, then...playoff spot?  At least in the AP?

what week does the real cfp ranking come out?  I can’t imagine we will be as high on it as AP. 

That said, if Texas keeps winning then at some point we will belong in that discussion. 12-1 is 12-1. Lose and the drop may be severe. 

Whoaaaaa Nelly!

Until we can put a couple of complete games together we have no business in the playoffs.

But i do like the coaches have two teams that apparently have better quality losses than aggy...   So the best two loss team in the country "by far" has been snatched from their grasp and the pipedream of being best at anything football related this year has been crushed.

• Like 1

I think anything from low end of the top ten to the high teens can be justified for this team. We don't have top five/playoff level talent, and too inconsistent for anyone to be supremely confident about beating the next ten teams below us. 7 is probably a little high but that'll sort itself out over the course of the year. A lot of flawed parity out there in 2018.

23 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I think anything from low end of the top ten to the high teens can be justified for this team. We don't have top five/playoff level talent, and too inconsistent for anyone to be supremely confident about beating the next ten teams below us. 7 is probably a little high but that'll sort itself out over the course of the year. A lot of flawed parity out there in 2018.

Why do you keep crying about us being ranked too high. Every team has flaws. With Sam healthy, we would beat most of the teams ranked around us. We just need to go 1-0 each week after this one and let the chips fall where they may.

This is all gravy. Quit whining about it. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1