Riot Bowl VII Thread

Al_4_ISU

13 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

That was kind of sweet.  I got dizzy after a while.  Then the camera landed on Geno Smith, so I stopped the video.

Kinda weird how both teams in that video sent a QB to the NY Jets. Neither panned out. I don't know if that's on the Jets organization or just the shelf life of a college QB trying to make it at the next level.

On 10/12/2018 at 7:45 AM, Al_4_ISU said:

Eers vs. Clones.  Couches vs. Dumpsters.  Moonshine vs. Beer.

6:00PM Central FS1.  Jack Trice.  WVU -6.5

I'll take the Clones in the upset.  34-31.  Welch Ave burns to the ground.  #bringthecanhome

Man calls his massive upset shock 36 hours before it happens.   Much love 

8 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Did I stutter?

Well, no, but let me understand the circumstances of your post:

1.  You are at a Football Season wedding.  

2. Tomorrow you will be picking corn.  But not until late afternoon.  So, plenty of room for a hangover/sleep in.

3.  "Let's. Get. Weird."  That I can understand.  I think.  What do you mean when you say "weird?" 

42 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I’m at a wedding and just got word we aren’t picking corn till late afternoon tomorrow.

Lets.  Get.  Weird.

This post belongs in classics. 

David Montgomery, in addition to being an Eagle Scout which is bad ass is the best running back in the conference. He might legit be the MVP of the Big 12. 

I hope we are ready to tackle when they come to Austin. 

37 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Well, no, but let me understand the circumstances of your post:

1.  You are at a Football Season wedding.  

2. Tomorrow you will be picking corn.  But not until late afternoon.  So, plenty of room for a hangover/sleep in.

3.  "Let's. Get. Weird."  That I can understand.  I think.  What do you mean when you say "weird?" 

Well, you got the gist of it.  

Im a groomsman in my best friend from childhood’s wedding.  As much as I love college football, life comes first.

I’m also a farmer.  My livelihood comes before fun.

Celebrating one of the biggest wins in the history of my alma mater is no longer at odds with these two more important things, and I’m going to get drunk as fuck as a result.

• Like 2