i've been thinking about myself

henrygandorf

and i think i can become the kind of person that’s worth you staying for.  first of all, i’m a man who can cry.  now it’s true, it’s usually when i've hurt myself, but it’s a start.  you see, i know there’s something that would make you stay.  i know it.  i know there’s some move i could make — the right word, attitude, plan — but these are all just tricks.  these are all just things i would think up and try.  so let’s forgo that.  let’s assume that whatever that thing is, that whatever it is that would make you stay, has occurred, that it has happened, and that my hand has already gone down your throat, and grabbed your heart, and squoze it.

• Like 1

I like the relationships. I mean, each character has his own story. The puppy is a bit too much, but you have to over look things like that in these kinds of paintings. The way he's *holding* her... it's almost... filthy. I mean, he's about to kiss her and she's pulling away. The way the leg's sort of smashed up against her... Phew... Look how he's painted the blouse sort of translucent. You can just make out her breasts underneath and it's sort of touching him about here. It's really... pretty torrid, don't you think? Then of course you have the onlookers peeking at them from behind the doorway like they're all shocked. They wish. Yeah, I must admit, when I see a painting like this, I get emotionally... erect.

Rather than do an interview with me, you know, which would be fascinating, by the way, because of the, you know, interesting word usements I structure...you know, I thought that I'd show you around town a little bit, you know, a few kind of secret places, kind of a cultural tour of L.A.

That's the first fifteen minutes. Then what?

Alright, a cynic. First stop is six blocks from here. 

Why don't we walk?

Walk? Bwahahaha! A walk in L.A.